Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

browsed through ebay just now. saw that most pictures show the boxes are dented or creased in some way. is it the same for most of you guys who bought from store?

i bought two in stores and i sold the one that had a rip on the sleeve and kept the better one with slight creases.
I got a pair from Champs, box wasn't damaged at all.

Resell on these are gone be damn near retail.
laugh.gif

EASTBAY IS GONE.

Question for you guys,

for eastbay and footlocker, I cant view them properly on my web browser. Im using firefox. Is this happening to you guys too?

In order for me to purchase anything off these sites, I have to use the APP.
it just kept spinning the icon while trying to load the product page for me on firefox. i had to jump over to internet explorer and it loaded right up and i copped. firefox b tripping sometimes. thats why i keep chrome and ie around.

Most def.

Some could have been held back for the ASW.
Well most FNL restocks come from "lost" inventory from stores. A lot of times a retro shoe bought from FNL comes from a store rather than the Indy warehouse. There's going to be few that pop up later on a restock. It's been happening on every release that had actual store allocations

People who half sized up are about to be very upset, these are definitely tts and then some. They're almost a tad bit bigger than tts so your foot will be swimming if you went larger.. by the way I'm a wide footer.

browsed through ebay just now. saw that most pictures show the boxes are dented or creased in some way. is it the same for most of you guys who bought from store?

i bought two in stores and i sold the one that had a rip on the sleeve and kept the better one with slight creases.

I got a pair from Champs, box wasn't damaged at all.
i guess the two stores i went to dont kno how to respect products

Well most FNL restocks come from "lost" inventory from stores. A lot of times a retro shoe bought from FNL comes from a store rather than the Indy warehouse. There's going to be few that pop up later on a restock. It's been happening on every release that had actual store allocations
Meant as from Nike, not FNL personally :wink:

Got my FNL shipping confirmation from my order made last night 
nthat.gif
. Went from 0 pairs to 2. Shout out to the guy posting the wishlist links.

Last edited:
People who half sized up are about to be very upset, these are definitely tts and then some. They're almost a tad bit bigger than tts so your foot will be swimming if you went larger.. by the way I'm a wide footer.
My true sz is 11, but ive got a wide foot also. 11s in these would kill my pinky toe.
Length wise 11 would work, width wise- no

I THINK WE WILL SEE MORE RESTOCKS TOO.. THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO FIGHT THE URGE TO COP EXTRAS FOR RESELL.. YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH A CLOSET FULL OF THESE LOL

and half the time the orders are cancelled....

Back
Top Bottom