Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

People who half sized up are about to be very upset, these are definitely tts and then some. They're almost a tad bit bigger than tts so your foot will be swimming if you went larger.. by the way I'm a wide footer.
My true sz is 11, but ive got a wide foot also. 11s in these would kill my pinky toe.
Length wise 11 would work, width wise- no
Width has changed, it's way wider than before also, you would feel super comfortable tts.

I hope all the people who missed out are able to eat between FNL and Eastbay, and it's not just us doubling and tripling up

im sure these cats are just doubling up.... while we who only wants 1 and has been hunting since saturday cant get any...im always 1 step behind

In terms of the DTLR jig I don't believe you can file a credit card dispute unless the payment goes from processing to actually charged .

In terms of the DTLR jig I don't believe you can file a credit card dispute unless the payment goes from processing to actually charged .
This is correct - you can't dispute holds.  Also, if you call DTLR, they can make sure that the hold is removed, and even email you a confirmation if you need your bank to free up the funds.  They must have a lot of people calling for this reason because the CS rep I talked offered to send it without me ever mentioning anything along those lines...

Last edited:
legend blues resold better than these on release day.
there seems to be plenty on hand now and will be plenty delivered. looking at $10 above retail + tax + shipping on saturday night since people will realize this aint the shoe to resell

i also hope no one calling eastbay and fnl a restock. just pairs they failed to sell on rd.

Last edited:
legend blues resold better than these on release day.
there seems to be plenty on hand now and will be plenty delivered. looking at $10 above retail + tax + shipping on saturday night since people will realize this aint the shoe to resell

i also hope no one calling eastbay and fnl a restock. just pairs they failed to sell on rd.

IMO I feel like the space jam release has way more buzz and hype compared to legend blue.

God bless the soul of the person who kept posting the link to FNL yesterday.... my order SHIPPED. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin
This is the first time ive ordered from them since last December.

Well most FNL restocks come from "lost" inventory from stores. A lot of times a retro shoe bought from FNL comes from a store rather than the Indy warehouse. There's going to be few that pop up later on a restock. It's been happening on every release that had actual store allocations

and half the time the orders are cancelled....
Nobody has a clue at all.

It's guaranteed - Nike needs good sales numbers.

Investors have punished NIke this year, (stock down approx. 20%) and they are gunning for a huge quarter.

I deal with EB on almost all releases. Check your status and for the most part if it says "unit ready to ship" although it says waiting on approval, you should be good. I could be wrong but I've never had an issue as long as I've gotten that

I deal with EB on almost all releases. Check your status and for the most part if it says "unit ready to ship" although it says waiting on approval, you should be good. I could be wrong but I've never had an issue as long as I've gotten that
thanks! repped

Back
Top Bottom