Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I have a feeling there's a company party that I'm sponsoring. Wtf dtlr. No invite?

lol
Finger sandwiches for the whole DTLR squad all on @itzzzberny
 all paid expense :lol:
Wouldn't doubt if GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal was the ring leader, I may have said too much...
raw

Got my 9.5 in today from snkrs. Feels a tad big compared to last year's 72-10 release. Anyone else feel like there needs to be more padding on the ankle? Feels thin around there compared to the 72s.

Same here.  UB white 1.0 is basically all I ever wear anymore. 

I've gotten the Cement IVs, Flu Games, Space Jams (arrive Monday), Yeezy v2 Greens, Air Max LD-Zero, Multicolor Flyknit racer 3.0, those Blue 12's, and probably a few others I'm forgetting.  Never wear anything other than the UB's, and occasionally my OT v1's. 
Man I need those white 1.0s.i slept heavy. I was able to cop majority of Jays I wanted, just after wearing UB so much and then throwing on Jays, you realize how uncomfortable they are LOL.

Just got shipping confirmation for my first order from SP. Now I wait for confirmation for my second order. Props NT !

for those of you who got shoepalace confirmations, what time did you place your order?
I just got shipping confirmation for my second pair at shoe palace. First order was placed at 10 pm est  sat  and the second order was placed at  12 am est sat. SP for the W!

​This is how it's done.  My local UPS store knows me by name, and she always has my packages ready and waiting for me when I walk in no matter who else is in the store.   We've become friends.  As a matter of fact, I dropped off her Christmas present yesterday when I went to pick up my Nike+ reserved Jams. A little love goes a long way in this world...

You guys are lucky. The nearest UPS store to me have the worst customer service. I walked in and told the guy I was there to pick up my package. Don't know why but that pissed him off. He gave me a lot of attitude.

He told me they haven't gotten a chance to go through all the packages and that they just got the packages 5 minutes ago. This was at 11 am. Tracking says they got the packages at 9 am. He then points to a pile of boxes and says look at all those! I have to check in all those packages for customers to pick up. The thing is those were outgoing packages. His employee was processing them to go out.

I told him I could see my package and low and behold they've been checked in and was ready for me.

When I got home I looked at their yelp page. 90% of the reviews are all saying how bad the customer service is.

I'll be picking a different ups access point next time. Even if I have to drive a few more miles out of my way...better than dealing with bad service.

You guys are lucky. The nearest UPS store to me have the worst customer service. I walked in and told the guy I was there to pick up my package. Don't know why but that pissed him off. He gave me a lot of attitude.

He told me they haven't gotten a chance to go through all the packages and that they just got the packages 5 minutes ago. This was at 11 am. Tracking says they got the packages at 9 am. He then points to a pile of boxes and says look at all those! I have to check in all those packages for customers to pick up. The thing is those were outgoing packages. His employee was processing them to go out.

I told him I could see my package and low and behold they've been checked in and was ready for me.

When I got home I looked at their yelp page. 90% of the reviews are all saying how bad the customer service is.

I'll be picking a different ups access point next time. Even if I have to drive a few more miles out of my way...better than dealing with bad service.
This is why I hate buying online. People HATE doing their jobs when it comes to delivery. once someone left a package on my ******* lawn when I ordered the gorge green foams years ago.

Double up came in today and both my pairs are good. Got 1 pair on nike+ and the other on SNKRS. Hopefully these 2 pair last another 17 years but I'm gonna wear the back up way sooner than the last time.

Just awesome to see stuff like that ^

Instead of somebody *****in about people asking for help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom