Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'll get my money back but damn... this sucks. This isn't the first time either.. Im about to install a camera and kill whoever I catch stealing.

Someone got me 2 last week. UPS is notorious for leaving on porch/front door, in the open for someone to take. I agree with you about these thieves. I can't stand them, but Nike also need to switch to FedEx because they only deliver with signature confirmation.

With these new defects that are now being discovered, I had to look at my pair again. Now I wonder if Nike are selling fake Jordan's.. Lol

taylor2-0.gif

how goat had the feebay resellers

Last edited:

I'll get my money back but damn... this sucks. This isn't the first time either.. Im about to install a camera and kill whoever I catch stealing.
Hopefully the driver just made a mistake and delivered it to the wrong place and they'll be able to track the package down and get it to you. 

It's happened to me before man it sucks. Going forward I suggest you use the ups my choice app and have important packages like that held at a ups facility near you. It's a free service.

Hopefully the driver just made a mistake and delivered it to the wrong place and they'll be able to track the package down and get it to you. 
Hopefully. The other day I had a delivery and I got a notification on my phone that it was delivered and I was standing right by my door so I opened the door and saw nothing. I immediately called UPS and they called back saying it was a mistake; the helper accidentally scanned my item. Within that hour, I heard a loud knock and I got my package.
It's happened to me before man it sucks. Going forward I suggest you use the ups my choice app and have important packages like that held at a ups facility near you. It's a free service.
I've had 5 pairs stolen from me. Living in the ghetto. I'm really going to install a camera which I should have done a long time ago. I get emails from UPS but it's crazy, I didn't get a notification of a delivery until 4 hours after it was supposedly delivered. Usually it's within 5-10 minutes.

Last edited:
I dont own any 11s. My tts is 10. Should I go half size up if I have wide feet? What are your thoughts.... 

UPS jacked my **** today . I got delivery email at 1208 for my jams . I also had 2 other packages delivered at 1233 . Guess which package wasn't there . If someone steals your package they will jack all the boxes not just one . That driver stole or never delivered my Nike box. Had to open and investigation with Nike and UPS. At this point I atleast better get my money back.

Jesus Christ these are huge. My pair from Nike just came in and they feel like a size 12. Def not TTS. I need at least a half size down to 9.5 maybe even a 9. Guess I'm waiting for a restock on Nike or I'm selling them smh. These def don't fit like a size 10.
I'm a size 10 too and these do run a lil big but I stuck some orthotics in them and they fit perfect! Bad side is they cost $65 but worth every penny. View media item 2262541

Last edited:
JUST GOT MY PAIR IN FROM SNKRS!

FIRST PAIR OF JORDANS SINCE 09 (which was the spacejams too) and im happy i finally ate since i struck out on the breds and the reverse sbbs.

My only comment - why are the laces so thick???

SNKRS pair is supposed to deliver tomorrow but it's snowing and freezing rain here in Oregon. Fingers crossed they still come in as long as the UPS dude stays safe.

Back
Top Bottom