Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Who ever failed to obtain a pair of these for retail put NO EFFORT AT ALL!!.. from different websites, in store raffles to MANY NTers were helping each other with links. ESPECIALY THE FNL BACKDOOR LINK.. that was up from SUNDAY TO TUESDAY?? or monday night the latest. east bay restock on monday... some even explaining how to deal with that STUPID TIMER ON SP...

i disagree i did put effort but was always 1 step behind...i dont follow NT every minute of my day so i didnt get the backdr FNL sunday but by monday i couldnt add anything in my cart. eastbay was same thing..just kept saying couldnt add to cart...went for raffles. went for unclaimed pairs but went home empty handed

Last edited:
Called shoepalace today and actually spoke to someone...
My order is on the way...
That's 2 and I'm good...

Last edited:
This has been a great year. I can't pick between SJ's, WC4's, Blk/Red 1's, Blk/Metallic 5's and Flu Games.

Definitely has been. Aside from a few 1's and the TB3's. The retro's you mentioned, are the only ones i grabbed this year. For me, it's a toss up between WC4's and B/Red 1's. :nthat:

Last edited:
This has been a great year. I can't pick between SJ's, WC4's, Blk/Red 1's, Blk/Metallic 5's and Flu Games.
When the lineup for this year was announced last year, I knew it was gonna be a classic.

Even low key releases like Blue Metallic 1s.

Exactly. I wanted to include the WC4's and the super slept on, but such a dope shoe IMO, Metallic Blue 1's as well. There's been some duds, there always are, but I liked a lot of what JB and Nike did this year.

Size 7Y & 7 men's are the same exact fit length and width wise correct? Just one has carbon fiber and the other doesn't?

Picked up from the UPS store up the street. Guy helping me automatically knew what they were. Was like, guessing these are the Space Jams?? I was like yea. He was like you selling a pair? I was like maybe. Might just hold on to it too. I asked him if he needed a pair and he was like nah, I got mine. Just wanted to see if you had my size to double up.

Opened the box. Shoes look great!! Really happy with this purchase. I'm not the hypercritical type, but finally Jordan gets it 100%

Indeed 2016 was a great year. Gammas are slept on. My space jams came today and these 11s seem to run small. Maybe need to break them in.

Back
Top Bottom