Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

SNKRS pair just delivered, still never got a shipping email, weird but w/e. 72-10s much better IMHO. Peaks on the front and sides are really annoying for some reason. 

FNL backdoor pair from wishlist is shipped and on the way.

Heres the bad news....
Shoe palace cancelled and sent me a refund without calling or emailing me....what the ****?!!!!

Last edited:
I'm glad Nike release these earlier in December. Those December 23 releases were killing everybody's pockets

I know to each their own but man, why would you do this to your shoes.

View media item 2262438
View media item 2262437

Man I'm on the fence about this. It looks hella fresh but at the same time it reminds me of back in the day when China was going HAMF and making hella funky XI color combos. I'd like to see them with maybe a more purple/concord hue :nerd:

View media item 2262428
Just received my pair from Nike, what in the world? Anyone else pair come like this?

What?!? dam someone tried them on and stole the right shoe's inside tag? that's grimey.

View media item 2263519Here is a PayPal screenshot of the refund that Shadypalace. When i called the other day, order was processing and guy said dont worry. You'll get em and we are just a lil behind....2 days later...BOOM!

Last edited:
THAT PERSON DESTROYED THEIR SPACE JAMS.. SMH.. I REMEMBER I DYED MY 2000'S BC THEY WERE SO YELLOW AND I DID NOT LIKE HOW IT CAME OUT.. WORST MISTAKE EVER. I MIGHT HAVE STILL HAD THEM IF I DIDNT DYE THEM.. YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN.

I LOVE THE PICS THOUGH.. I BARELY GOT A CHANCE TO LOOK AT THEM WITH ALL THE WORKING BUT ILL BE STARING THIS WEEKEND AND I AGREE EARLY DECEMBER WAS SO MUCH BETTER.. NOW I CAN RELAX AND FOCUS ON GIFT GIVING AND THE HOLIDAYS!

Here is a screenshot of the email that Shadypalace sent me. When i called the other day, order was processing and guy said dont worry. You'll get em and we are just a lil behind....2 days later...BOOM!
That sucks, looks like they're starting to cancel orders. I guess everyone was right about them over selling. 

Looks to me you trying to pass a pair you got form somewhere else as a Nike pair. What's with the tape over the hole?
I've seen that square tape over the hole before on some Nike boxes at the Nike outlet. But never seen the missing label.

Last edited:
I forgot I kept the papers in my DS pair of 72-10s, checked the sole and they looked exactly the same as a year ago. is the paper throwing really necessary? all my other 11s except the jams I got don't have anything in the box at all. Thinking about getting the ziplock someone mentioned.

Man I'm on the fence about this. It looks hella fresh but at the same time it reminds me of back in the day when China was going HAMF and making hella funky XI color combos. I'd like to see them with maybe a more purple/concord hue
nerd.gif

What?!? dam someone tried them on and stole the right shoe's inside tag? that's grimey.
YO I didn't even see the inside tag!!!! DA FUQQ?

Last edited:
@j o 19 is there an reverse process for dyeing soles... I'm not one to custom but guessing can just re-dye soles if color doesn't come out as expected?
TECHNICALLY WHAT YOURE SAYING WOULD WORK BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE DYING BACK TO A DARKER COLOR.. BECAUSE ONCE YOU CHANGE A CLEARISH/YELLOWISH SOLE TO A DARK ROYAL LIKE THEY DID.. YOU CANT GET IT BACK TO CLEAR (THAT I KNOW OF).

Finally spoke to a rep from SP. Just got off the phone with them 10 minutes ago. Rep told me they got slammed with orders and they are still processing orders. He doesn't think my order will be cancelled, but he couldn't confirm. They are still shipping out orders, and if my order is fulfilled I should be getting shipping confirmation today or tomorrow. He also told me they have shipped more than 1500 pairs so far. Ordered mine with timer method on release day around 4:30 PST

Just a heads up for the people who did the DTLR raffles - Looks like DTLR is shipping out pairs without letting people know they won smh. They just sent me an email stating my size 13 is on the way. They only told me I won a 6.5 in the raffle. 

Just a heads up for the people who did the DTLR raffles - Looks like DTLR is shipping out pairs without letting people know they won smh. They just sent me an email stating my size 13 is on the way. They only told me I won a 6.5 in the raffle. 
You'll probably get a 9.5 when they finally show up 
laugh.gif

I finally got my SP shipping confirmation few minutes ago for the Saturday night order, so if you're still waiting (especially if you ordered in the morning/afternoon) don't despair.

Back
Top Bottom