Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just a heads up for the people who did the DTLR raffles - Looks like DTLR is shipping out pairs without letting people know they won smh. They just sent me an email stating my size 13 is on the way. They only told me I won a 6.5 in the raffle. 

I'm a size 13 too and I did the raffle also. I haven't received anything but still see the charge on my CC. Do you still have a charge showing?

Ok, im about to keep it real with folks who keep saying 'these release all the time, if you missed out just wait for the next release.

Checm this out, THESE HAVE NEVER RELEASED BEFORE AND IT TOOK THEM 21 YEARS. Your old space jams are NOT this shoe. Its not the same color and its definitely not the same build. Stop. Repeating the phrase 'nike drops these all the time' straight makes you look ignorant and easily fooled. No taste or recollection of what this shoe was in 1995.

Its no different than fools saying the chicagos come out all the time. Yeah, except we havent seen what came out in 2015 since 1994. I mean its true if by 'all the time' you mean 21 YEARS

Ok, im about to keep it real with folks who keep saying 'these release all the time, if you missed out just wait for the next release.

Checm this out, THESE HAVE NEVER RELEASED BEFORE AND IT TOOK THEM 21 YEARS. Your old space jams are NOT this shoe. Its not the same color and its definitely not the same build. Stop. Repeating the phrase 'nike drops these all the time' straight makes you look ignorant and easily fooled. No taste or recollection of what this shoe was in 1995.

Its no different than fools saying the chicagos come out all the time. Yeah, except we havent seen what came out in 2015 since 1994. I mean its true if by 'all the time' you mean 21 YEARS
Damn you went off

Last edited:

You'll probably get a 9.5 when they finally show up 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Probably will end up being a pair of Wool 3s in size 11 lol

I'm a size 13 too and I did the raffle also. I haven't received anything but still see the charge on my CC. Do you still have a charge showing?
Still have the charges showing for a 13 and a 6.5. I thought I didn't win the 13 but damn if this is late in the game for them to be sending me a email now
laugh.gif

So I was contacted by villa about the extra 2 pairs I ordered by a mistake.
I'm glad they didn't let me cancel the extra pairs on Saturday because I was kicking myself for only getting 1 pair for myself.
They let me keep the extra 2 orders so I'm gonna just have 3 now.
I know 3 could be viewed as OD but as tonytobacco tonytobacco just mentioned, who knows when we will see these again in this form.

Last edited:
There will be no restocks on these. 72-10, gammas didn't restock. What makes you think these will. Ohhhh you meant the size 18 restocks. G luckkkkkk. Get em now boys or cry laterZ
Gammas restocked March 2014.

Columbias (legend blue) restocked too.

So did 72-10.

Concords

Breds especially. 

You sure about that? 

Still have the charges showing for a 13 and a 6.5. I thought I didn't win the 13 but damn if this is late in the game for them to be sending me a email now:lol:

If they end up sending them, I promised another NTer they could have it at retail. I have my pairs already.

someone gets it lol

So did 72-10.
Concords
Breds especially. 

You sure about that? 

Dont mind him, ppl typing just to type, every 11 in the past 4 years restocked, espeically those breds wooo nike restocked those like 4 times, gammas they did at least twice and columbias

I'm glad they didn't let me cancel the extra pairs on Saturday because I was kicking myself for only getting 1 pair for myself.
I know 3 could be viewed as OD but as tonytobacco tonytobacco just mentioned, who knows when we will see these again in this form.

It seems like a good number of people are keeping 3 pairs. I thought doubling would be good enough.

So did 72-10.

Concords

Breds especially. 

You sure about that? 
Yeah I don't get that either. 72-10s restocked like twice within a couple months.  columbias and 72-10s just restocked AGAIN AT OUTLETS like 2 weeks ago!!

So did 72-10.

Concords

Breds especially. 

You sure about that? 
Legend Blues even showed up in the outlets recently. These will restock. You'll probably even see people returning pairs after Christmas.

I know 3 could be viewed as OD but as @tonytobacco just mentioned, who knows when we will see these again in this form.

Back
Top Bottom