Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

flawless execution of trade today of my sz 12 for the sz 11 i needed via local fb group. so i have my 2 sz 11s on deck, now to off these dope sizes...

happy.gif

on another note, contrary to what most have been saying, these are def. TTS. u have to consider, with exception of '11 concords (i can't speak on cool greys as that's the only 11 mid i don't have) , all the jordan 11 retros have been cut .5 small. so we have become accustomed to JBs off sizing. again, these are TTS.
CHARM.. DIDNT YOU SAY THEY FIT TIGHT AND YOU HAD TO GET AN 11 AFTER BUYING A 10.5? MAYBE IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE LOL. I STILL STAND BY SAYING THEY RUN .5 SMALL LIKE ALL OTHER HOLIDAY XI'S. MY 2001 BLK/RED AND 2006 DMP XI'S ARE BOTH A 10.5 AND FIT LIKE MY 16 SJ XI'S IN A SZ 11.

So I was contacted by villa about the extra 2 pairs I ordered by a mistake.
I'm glad they didn't let me cancel the extra pairs on Saturday because I was kicking myself for only getting 1 pair for myself.
They let me keep the extra 2 orders so I'm gonna just have 3 now.
I know 3 could be viewed as OD but as @tonytobacco just mentioned, who knows when we will see these again in this form.

ok, so who's gonna go off on j for being "too greedy?" i'll wait...

:nerd:

Hypebeast type thinking....
giphy.gif

Why would they retro these again? Also, I would rather see them in the OG style box from 1995 or even the orange and grey Nike box. I don't like the looney toons them. No point when these aren't technically Space Jams

I'm glad they didn't let me cancel the extra pairs on Saturday because I was kicking myself for only getting 1 pair for myself.
I know 3 could be viewed as OD but as @tonytobacco just mentioned, who knows when we will see these again in this form.

View media item 2263818
#Rich.

Last edited:
flawless execution of trade today of my sz 12 for the sz 11 i needed via local fb group. so i have my 2 sz 11s on deck, now to off these dope sizes...

:D

on another note, contrary to what most have been saying, these are def. TTS. u have to consider, with exception of '11 concords (i can't speak on cool greys as that's the only 11 mid i don't have) , all the jordan 11 retros have been cut .5 small. so we have become accustomed to JBs off sizing. again, these are TTS.

CHARM.. DIDNT YOU SAY THEY FIT TIGHT AND YOU HAD TO GET AN 11 AFTER BUYING A 10.5? MAYBE IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE LOL. I STILL STAND BY SAYING THEY RUN .5 SMALL LIKE ALL OTHER HOLIDAY XI'S. MY 2001 BLK/RED AND 2006 DMP XI'S ARE BOTH A 10.5 AND FIT LIKE MY 16 SJ XI'S IN A SZ 11.

that was me, but i rock force fields in all my kicks too so there's that. without force fields, i'd be at my true 10.5

i cut my sneaker shields into force fields, now I think they don't even work, cuz the side creases

Last edited:

The colonel said you haven't been around at least 3 years :smh:

View media item 2263818
#Rich.

View media item 2263820

Last edited:
sneaker shields don't/can't compare to force fields. FFs are a soft foam that doesn't hurt the foot. it actually conforms to the shape of the top of your foot. SSs, from what i overstand, are a hard plastic. :x :smh:

Last edited:
I need another pair of these....

thought i was good with just one to keep, but I wanna rock the hell outta thems......

Maaaan I've never used sneaker shields.

with ALL the shoes most of y'all should have, rotation should keep you from wearing a shoe too many days in a row and make them crease.

In the end y'all will have non creased shoes that have crumbled mid soles or sole separation :lol:

Finally got my SP shipping confirmation today. Placed my order a little before midnight. Glad to finally have these otw!

sneaker shields don't/can't compare to force fields. FFs are a soft foam that doesn't hurt the foot. it actually conforms to the shape of the top of your foot. SSs, from what i overstand, are a hard plastic.
naw I mean the sneaker shields comes like the size of a shoe tree, I cut hella plastic off and now it's the size of a force field

The colonel said you haven't been around at least 3 years :smh:
bro, the kernel tripping. i'm always around. i live all the way in rockville now and i'm still in bmore multiple times a week. u, on the other hand, don't leave your comfort zone unless u gotta getta haircut. :lol: i been telling u let's link man. i'll bring the wife and kids, but yall bluffing. i'ma have to hold the kernel resposible too since i'm privy to the fact that SHE running **** over there!

Last edited:

with ALL the shoes most of y'all should have, rotation should keep you from wearing a shoe too many days in a row and make them crease.

In the end y'all will have non creased shoes that have crumbled mid soles or sole separation
laugh.gif
Always this, dudes doing the most over kicks

In the end y'all will have non creased shoes that have crumbled mid soles or sole separation :lol:

cmon bro, u new to this? *looks at join date* u know most jordans come creased out the box these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom