Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

sneaker shields don't/can't compare to force fields. FFs are a soft foam that doesn't hurt the foot. it actually conforms to the shape of the top of your foot. SSs, from what i overstand, are a hard plastic.
naw I mean the sneaker shields comes like the size of a shoe tree, I cut hella plastic off and now it's the size of a force field

oh ok, gotcha

boldnewbflakes boldnewbflakes force fields doing the most? u learn something new err day, i guess

Last edited:
So I was contacted by villa about the extra 2 pairs I ordered by a mistake.
I'm glad they didn't let me cancel the extra pairs on Saturday because I was kicking myself for only getting 1 pair for myself.
They let me keep the extra 2 orders so I'm gonna just have 3 now.
I know 3 could be viewed as OD but as @tonytobacco just mentioned, who knows when we will see these again in this form.

ok, so who's gonna go off on j for being "too greedy?" i'll wait...

:nerd:

The colonel said you haven't been around at least 3 years :smh:
bro, the kernel tripping. i'm always around. i live all the way in rockville now and i'm still in bmore multiple times a week. u, on the other hand, don't leave your comfort zone unless u gotta getta haircut. :lol: i been telling u let's link man. i'll bring the wife and kids, but yall bluffing. i'ma have to hold the kernel resposible too since i'm privy to the fact that SHE running **** over there!

:nerd:

Spring time sir.... spring time :pimp:

shh_it you walk down 2 flights of steps your shh_it crease, I don't mind the hairline crease, I'm trying to stop the boarder crease, toe box look like apartheid and shh_it

Last edited:
Pair just arrived. finally i have a pair of space jams.. im not one who really cares about boxes but the box they came in is pretty dope. Really pleased with this release.

Last edited:
oh ok, gotcha

@BoldNewBFlakes force fields doing the most? u learn something new err day, i guess
Nah, I don't care if people use force fields on easily crease patent leather kicks. It's the people who use those in combination with a taped "Nike Air" insole, sole protectors and walk like the booty warrior from Boondocks took it the hard way from em' that's doing the most.

Tried em on and yes there is alot of toe room compared to my 2012 bred 11s but not enough to make me go .5 down. Pretty comfortable though from just walking around the house

FNL is such a mess lol. I put in a order w/ confirmation number on Saturday morning, never receive an email confirmation and it doesn't appear in my orders on the site, so I figure I took an L, okay. Sunday night, with the backdoor FNL link, I put through an order at like 10PM, got a confirmation number, no email and nothing in my emails (same as release day). Figured, why not try again, so went and put through another order, got the confirmation number, STILL no email, but this last one appears in my orders. Strange, but whatever. Next day, it shows as shipped. Cool.

Fast forward to today, received TWO packages from FNL. Keep in mind, I still have not received a single email and only ONE of the orders appears in my orders lol. So strange. Oh well, I got charged for both and I wanted 2 pairs anyway. BIG THANK YOU to those who posted that FNL backdoor link. It's almost more fun to purchase like that when you get through on some weird way or whatever.

Also, REALLY happy with this year's version of the Playoff/Space Jam/Whatever you want to call it XI. Not sure why anyone would be complaining about them (peaks or not). This is as close to OG as we'll likely ever get. The 2009 wasn't even close. People forget all the little pimply things that the 2009 had. It wasn't comfortable. The shape was off. They were still fresh, but not on the level of the 2016. I think it's about even with the 2000. My only complaint, if any, would be the color of the soles. It's a little bright - just wish it was a little more opaque. Either way, I love this new iteration.

OMFG Guess who just sent me a shipping confirmation???SLOW PALACE!!! I'm sure I am the last to get a confirmation from the #F5Gate cop... UPS don't fail me now...

Need another pair of these and another pair of WC4s
nerd.gif
Hella rep for the wc4s!

Nah, I don't care if people use force fields on easily crease patent leather kicks. It's the people who use those in combination with a taped "Nike Air" insole, sole protectors and walk like the booty warrior from Boondocks took it the hard way from em' that's doing the most.
I don't judge ppl, it's their investment and they may choose to prolong its life, but I did cop some raging bull's to beat up and they had sole protectors.... funniest **** ever

Last edited:
quick question for all the ppl that got their pairs from SNKRS. Do the bottom of your box have the Looney Tunes logo because mines didnt have it.

Back
Top Bottom