Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

my local niketown will be flooded with these like every XI release. the 09 jams restocked the next day 
laugh.gif

Debated getting 2 pair in 2009 and $350 wasnt that bad, but $440? Yikes. I knows it's over $100 over but still

Last edited:
I'm going to end up with 5 pairs of jams, is this what addiction feels like? and a pair of 72's

Last edited:
This might have already been asked but what is the actual release date? I've seen 12/3 and 12/10...

Correct, the og's in fact did have the long toe box. Only the crappy retros with low PL cut have had shorter cut toe box's.

Is it me or does the jumpman have a gut in the FEZNY pics. Lol back out of retirement wit the 45 I guess.

Last edited:
Jordan just can't it right with the Jumpman on the 11's it seems.  Either they have a gut, or a butt crack.  Wow.  LMDAO

Anything's possible and some shoe that sold online could sit at some Niketown...those arguments do nothing to convince me that the possibility is any higher than 0.000000000001%. The last 3 retro 11 releases created chaos...so will these. 

72 10s were still available at nike towns the Monday and Tuesday after release BUT.. these are the space jams.. different beast..lol

space jams are a retro+
Right MJ never wore them right...there was no movie about them (close but not the same)...definitely never wore these on court. These aren't one of the most hyped 11s which used to be a PE. Genius to compare a retro PE to 72-10s NOT Columbia, Bred or Concord since you know these have about as much history and fanbase as 72-10. But good luck man and check out the local Niketown the next day. You'll give an employee a chuckle. 

space jams are a retro+

Right MJ never wore them right...there was no movie about them (close but not the same)...definitely never wore these on court. These aren't one of the most hyped 11s which used to be a PE. Genius to compare a retro PE to 72-10s NOT Columbia, Bred or Concord since you know these have about as much history and fanbase as 72-10. But good luck man and check out the local Niketown the next day. You'll give an employee a chuckle. 

space jams are a retro+
simply put, if you don't know what retro+, og release, og color way/sample, og PE are please research it or else you'll start a long and pointless debate in this thread. These are an OG PE from 1996 that didn't release. Retro+ did not begin until 1999 with the Oreo and Columbia 4s.
weren't released to the public with the OG colorways.

That's really gonna be the final shape, there is something else that was bothering about the shoe and I couldn't put my finger on until now.

The toe box, even though improved, is just too long (tip tp bottom of the laces) for my liking. The OGs weren't like that

Man, I'm sorry to say but basically you're assessment is just off and only further confuses people. All it does is just result in more frivolous debate on a problem/difference that doesn't exist. We gotta stop doing this y'all. Always basing quality, texture, craftsmanship, mold etc. off of pics or in this case, a pic. You can't define an entire mold of an entire production run based off one picture which clearly appears to be a larger size shoe. Toe boxes will vary as the shoe size varies. Shape on these are fine. I'm not sure what it is you "can't put your finger on" but it may be do to the fact that there's nothing there.

View media item 2121061
you doing too much b, relax

Back
Top Bottom