Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Didn't get the notification this morning through the nike plus app. decided to sign in online after seeing sole collector post the link. I was able to unlock and purchase through the website. Once i purchased and received confirmation email, my nike plus app sent me a notification that they reserved me a pair. I am able to click and purchase another pair. Would they cancel my orders if i tried to buy another one? Do i risk it? lol
Wondering this too lol

I seen the reservation notification and saw "XI". I thought it was too good to be true so I left my phone alone. It took my brain about 10 seconds to finally process that it was a reservation for the space jams. So happy they're sending out these reservations for these shoes. We all eat!
no, we all are not eating...

no reserve prolly cause i didnt cop them flyknits lol

oh well 

congrats to all whose able to get this out the way real quick 

Didn't get the notification this morning through the nike plus app. decided to sign in online after seeing sole collector post the link. I was able to unlock and purchase through the website. Once i purchased and received confirmation email, my nike plus app sent me a notification that they reserved me a pair. I am able to click and purchase another pair. Would they cancel my orders if i tried to buy another one? Do i risk it? lol
it won't let you process the 2nd order. you'll get a message saying access already used

So if you click the link and find out "you don't have access to this product" does that mean you will not get a reservation sent your way at all?

Or is there still hope that they will send you one even after that link doesn't give you access?

just got my pair ordered with a 20% code I had from a few months ago. Code was about to expire so it was perfect timing. $191.84 to my door :smokin

So if you click the link and find out "you don't have access to this product" does that mean you will not get a reservation sent your way at all?

Or is there still hope that they will send you one even after that link doesn't give you access?
Same here bruh...keep loggin in periodically and perhaps they let us into the early pizza party...[emoji]127829[/emoji]

Nike+ Reservation. One down. FYI-Don't lose faith! I have received notifications several hours after they began to roll out on previous drops.

Does anyone know what sizing for these is going to be like? The Concords were the last pair of XIs I scooped up and they were snug in the toe area

Last edited:
This world we live in.. it isn't about Nike + apps or reserves.

It's about Saturday mornings at 10 a.m and that rush when your waiting to add to cart. That revolving circle... the jealousy of seeing "copped" on NT by your fellow brothers knowing your time will come.

This is why we do it.

... still waiting for my reserve man.. COME ON NIKE.

Back
Top Bottom