Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

try logging out and logging back in. 

i uninstalled the app and installed app during a raffle period, and my info shows up again once I logged in. 

My dude, rep x 1000! It worked. Hope maybe I can get a reserve but woulda felt worse if I didnt even get a shot! Thanks again man!

Well, this sucks! My Android phone updated and wiped my data for the footlocker and champs app. I was gonna just look at the count down and it was gone. Only chance locally is FL. Really hoping SNKRS comes through for me!
try logging out and logging back in. 

i uninstalled the app and installed app during a raffle period, and my info shows up again once I logged in. 

This is happening to me now, I downloaded a new android update lost all my foot apps raffle info, even tried logging out and back in a still nothing ...anybody else got any ideas?

Edit- didn't try to uninstall/ reinstall method ...lemme try that

Last edited:
Think these will be easy to resell for retail? Trying to earn Plat VIP at Footlocker and won a couple raffles. Just want to get the points and get rid of them.

I have two reserved pairs but they wont get picked up if Congress doesnt past this CR today. If they dont the government shuts down and Ill be out of work till they get their heads out their butts.

Same with me. Union for my agency says that more than likely they will sign a continuing budget through April. Crazy to see a fellow federal employee on Nike Talk.

Hoping I don't get a call in the next ~90 min. Got physical therapy 
laugh.gif

I have two reserved pairs but they wont get picked up if Congress doesnt past this CR today. If they dont the government shuts down and Ill be out of work till they get their heads out their butts.
Ridiculous they put so many of you guys through this every year.  My best to you and your fam. Think a lot of people are going to "shape up" over the next few years.

Last edited:

IT WAS POSTED IN HERE (NOT THE LINK.. BUT THAT THEY WOULD DO A DRAW ONLINE) BUT THEY TWEETED ABOUT IT VIA NIKENYC ON TWITTER.. YOU HAVE TO STALK THEIR PAGE NEAR RELEASES. SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I MISSED OUT ON THE OVO DRAW BC I HAD NO IDEA NTNY WAS DOING ONE.

SMH. thanks tho!

also can we stop talking about the 72-10's? i dont want to check this thread later in the day and its 10 pages deep cause yall are arguing about which shoe is better.
We can cater to your needs since you're 100 posts deep. :lol:

Think these will be easy to resell for retail? Trying to earn Plat VIP at Footlocker and won a couple raffles. Just want to get the points and get rid of them.
depends on what you define easy. half will flake and ask for a bunch of pics/questions beforehand, the buyer will ask you if they're fake when he's looking at them. lol. 

but you'll be able to sell them. 

Resell? Talkin bout resell? Just pass on the shoes let someone else have the chance that are buying to rock.. rather than buying to resell... if your looking to earn VIP points why not just buy lots of gear or non release kicks....buy and resell those TB 3s #dontbeascumbag View media item 2256127

Back
Top Bottom