QUICK QUESTION GUYS!!!

My screen says "purchased"

They are in "my collection" on snkrs

I got the nike receipt email

They show up in "my orders"

My bank shows a charge

But the shoes have not shipped yet...

AM I GOOD?

Its like some people have never shopped on the internet before...

I don't know why people are in here answering redundant questions on every page lol. If you have the means to attain the shoes then you're definitely too old to be this stupid.

On nike.com it is saying that i "purchased", does this mean I got a pair even without the confirmation email and all?? 
ohwell.gif
that's correct.

give it less than 30 minutes and you'll get your email.

Welcome to the club!

This is weird. It said I got them on SNKRS and I was charged 220 even no tax (very strange) through pay pal, but Im still waiting on confirmation from nike and it does not show up in my order his. I thought snkrs/nike charges tax?

they charge tax if you have a niketown in your state except if your state dont charge tax

wow not sure if i got super lucky or if i'm about to get trolled.

my JJ page crashed on the submit order page and i've just been sitting here clicking refresh about every 5 seconds. somehow got a confirmation email from JJ. fingers crossed

It will take time for confirmation e-mails to go out. They just had over a hundred thousand orders within minutes. Even when I ordered the TBs e-mail took longer than usual and I decided to get those much later in the day.

This. Be Patient folks

snkrs app asked me for my password right when i checked out so it delayed me...missed out on size 9. very lame.

Back
Top Bottom