Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If they really made 2.1 million pair I guarantee there will be a restock. There's a Nike warehouse somewhere with several hundred thousand pair sitting there. No way they shipped out the entire production number to retailers or sold all of them yesterday. The demand was real but logistically it seems improbable. I bet we see a few restocks. Probably before Christmas and then again during all star weekend, probably some random ones spread out too. 2.1 million is a lot of product.

Repped for the comment about all star weekend. I've been fortunate enough to have gone to all star weekend two years in a row now and every city always gets a restock of the most recent 11's. NYC had the legend blues and Toronto had 72-10's restocked at retailers and special Nike pop up locations. I was able to double up because of this.

Last edited:
With so much trash JB dropping everyone should've had enough to buy 3 pairs of these. Seriously "Wool 3s" are where we at nowadays? 
mean.gif

arrogant arrogant Some people want to have the shoe in hand the day they release to either wear, resell, etc. I know a few cats that like to have in hand because they put them on right away or want them to wear out that same night.

I mean I get it. I could see it being different if I were younger, and cared about wearing Jordans out, etc. I buy em just to have most of the time and usually it takes at least a year until I wear a pair. I'm 36 though, and my 8 year old doesn't understand not wearing them for a year. He also thinks Jordans are garbage and only KDs and LeBrons are cool.

So how do the reservations work on Nike+? I seen people get charged and shipped the day before, and it seemed like it was random. I used the Nike+ and SNRKS app but never seen the option to reserve.

So how do the reservations work on Nike+? I seen people get charged and shipped the day before, and it seemed like it was random. I used the Nike+ and SNRKS app but never seen the option to reserve.
Doesn't appear to be rhyme/reason to how they select those people to reserve pairs for them. I had the TB3's reserved for me, passed on them, and didn't get jack on all 4 Nike+ accounts for the SJs. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] For real tho, next comes the "yall got shipping?" Phase, then the complains on deliveries being left at the front door phase,then the pics of the purchase phase, then the complains and returns phase

FACTS[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

If they really made 2.1 million pair I guarantee there will be a restock. There's a Nike warehouse somewhere with several hundred thousand pair sitting there. No way they shipped out the entire production number to retailers or sold all of them yesterday. The demand was real but logistically it seems improbable. I bet we see a few restocks. Probably before Christmas and then again during all star weekend, probably some random ones spread out too. 2.1 million is a lot of product.
He gets it

how do people win these footlocker app things? making a bunch of accounts? i haven't got **** in the last past releases lol or does actually having a better start time actually help?

people better cop the 3 OG's while they can. Still can't believe those sat. I think the yeezy and ultra boost was the reason for that. A year ago those would have been gone first day.
People will regret these in a few years when resale is out of control, then they will forget how available these were at the time and all complaints will be forgotten about.

how do people know how many shoes they made? where do they release this info?
They don't 
Nope, all guestimation 'round these parts

how do people win these footlocker app things? making a bunch of accounts? i haven't got **** in the last past releases lol or does actually having a better start time actually help?
Of course it does!  It's the only thing that matters.

Back
Top Bottom