Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

These things look damn near unwearable from a practicality and comfortability standpoint. Straight up collectors item.

Yeah their's no way you could wear these. They will look like crumpled aluminum foil after they start creasing.

99% sure I'll have an extra size 11. Willing to look out for someone.

If "looking out" breaks the rules, please delete

Yeah and I like these. I'm picking up the red joints this summer. Hoping the rumor of the blue ones are true. The blue ones would be automatic since that's my favorite color.

That really amazes me how people love db 5s and Dover street 1s but hate these. don't see people complaining bout wear from those.

Hate making 2 trip to the mall just did JJ & DTLR raffle. I'm done. If this was coming out at the end of December and/or pack them with the red. Everybody would be going more crazy. Yea 11 with a 4 will be sought after.

2 raffles, 1 store is not sure yet if they're gonna get them but they did the raffle just in case smh lol. Meh release. 250 plus tax is a big turn off. Still gonna try online tho but whatever

Last edited:
The Just Dons were $350.  They let you cop early (that Thursday) if you spent an extra 750.

You had to spend an extra 450 on release day.  This is in additional to the cost of the shoe.

I haven't been back since

when I went to WSSU I would make those social status trips.. I see they gettin the exclusives now

Back
Top Bottom