Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Seen these in person at one of the stores I went to put in for raffle and the pics really don't do these justice, they look MUCH better in person. But I do foresee many creases in the future after little wear.

every lab release, even the nice ones (imo) were gobbled up and then just sat forever. 
i think the best lab release to date was the 3lab5 and only reason those sat was the sudden 3M crease talk. I think these will be the best of the lab series so we'll see.

i honestly believe these look tacky, jordan brand is way over using the patent leather here. im just surprised they didnt put a translucent sole on them too
tired.gif

better to not underestimate it and be dissapointed 

THIS

every lab release, even the nice ones (imo) were gobbled up and then just sat forever.

He's not saying they will or wont. He's just saying why not play it on the safe side and go about it like its limited. I treat every release that i want like its limited. not taking any chances and missing out. If they "sit" then cool oh well.

98% of releases "sit" somewhere .....

better to not underestimate it and be dissapointed 

THIS

He's not saying they will or wont. He's just saying why not play it on the safe side and go about it like its limited. I treat every release that i want like its limited. not taking any chances and missing out. If they "sit" then cool oh well.

98% of releases "sit" somewhere .....
cool, i'm just saying don't go about it like its limited where you pay the absurd resell prices in the first week before they plummet back to retail or lower. 98% huh... what's the other 2%, the adidas wings?

No that other 2 would be location exclusive and limited releases.

HTM, NYC Exclusives, Frags, Blk/Gold 1s, etc ...

Think this will be an easy online cop ?

If they are like the Laser 4's then yes. I got a feeling the price point is going to keep people away.

You got Hare 7's, Black and red 11 lows and of course the 1's coming out all next month.

Cali won't get calls until Friday. Shiehks e-mails Friday afternoon.

Niketowns should be tweeting today if they are doing raffles.

Got mine in on Fri, 2day was the first chance I got 2 actually open, and check them out….. Im digging them so far!? 

Willing to part with at the right price, lol since I got a few pairs.. But i might actually rock them 2 an important meeting I have 2mar…!?? lol 

they logo clean tho, good quality assembly as far as I seen so far!!?

Back
Top Bottom