Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Why do you dudes care what HE does?

IMO these fit better than the space jams and concords that everyone uses.

At the end of the day, his shoe choice doesn’t affect anything I do in my life.  But since this is an open forum, where opinions are welcomed, I stick by my “DON’T DO IT”.  If he’s getting married, he’s obviously reached a different level of maturity (hopefully).  And I think it reflects a boyish mentality when you want to wear sneakers to something so formal.  If your bride-to-be would want to wear flip flops to a church wedding, you’d be like “your heels would look better”.  We’re just trying to save you from embarrassing yourself, that’s all. 

Embarrassing
VERY
mean.gif

Were they not real?

Dude said that he didn't even know what type of material it is...

Then said "if you want them, they are DS size 12". Then his boy corrected him with "nah, that's a size 8"

If you can't tell the difference between a 12 and 8, then maybe sneaker reviews aren't for you

Yeah I didn't have the sound on either. I was watching in public and didn't have my headphones.

Dude said that he didn't even know what type of material it is...

Then said "if you want them, they are DS size 12". Then his boy corrected him with "nah, that's a size 8"

If you can't tell the difference between a 12 and 8, then maybe sneaker reviews aren't for you

smh. really.

Struck out on raffles here in Cali. Hoping the HoH near me is getting them. Getting married next year and it would be awesome to wear these.

Where in Cali are you?

Most of the places haven't made calls yet. Usually Cali makes calls on Fridays. Which HOH are you near because they probably already did their raffle.

welp just found out yesterday that my local shoe palace is not getting them. my only chance now is footlocker, which means that i'm not gonna get them. 

online or bust for me now. grats to everyone that won the raffle. 

Many stores aren't getn it because trust me, it's a limited location release.. My champs ain't getn it and our HOH are only getn 16 pairs when they always get like 40 pairs .. Don't [emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji] on these.. I know the GM from HOH n he told me its a QS w release date. Only one size run

But also think of this….. Wat happens later down the road when U want the Lab's..?? the resale pricing will b MUCH HIGHER on the labs, then it will b on the 7's… Just food 4 thought…?? 
I got the Barcelona 7's in on friday also, but personally those 2 will jus b put up for a few months after I wear them on friday a lil….. Always gotta ish on the haters n rock stuff B4 the release date!!! LOL
i cant see that going on with this shoe
this is not a Barcelona 7

all the other labs can be had for retail if not under deadstock if you look hard enough almost 2 years after the first lab release

if this was another shoe i would agree with you

i want the shoe i just dont like it for the price and believe me i spent more on one shoe then the $250.00 box price on these labs

Last edited:
While they may be limited, I don't think the demand is as high as normal releases.

Couple of places I went to do raffles at said they didn't get much traffic for these. More for the 7's dropping.

I really think the price point is killing people

While they may be limited, I don't think the demand is as high as normal releases.

Couple of places I went to do raffles at said they didn't get much traffic for these. More for the 7's dropping.

I really think the price point is killing people

i agree with this 100%

i want the 7's alot more then these labs

i dont know why nike would have dropped both these shoes on the same date

if the labs came out on its own it would have been easier for me to pick them up

not looking to drop close to $500.00 for 2 shoes this weekend

I agree on the price swaying people away n that's why the demand is not ther bro.. Honestly IMO this Lab will be one that people will want after the release .. I agree on other labs but this one I think will hit n not sit anywher on shelves.. But yea, traffic is not there cuZ of price only, n mostly the people that are saying it sucks, it's cuz it's too much money cuZ at 180$-190$ they would've been very very high traffick

I'm not getn the Barcelona 7 cuZ I want the hares next month so it makes it easier for me to COp this Lab.. They look waaaay Bette in person

Last edited:
I'm praying I win at my local HOH since they are the only ones who honor military discount on new release jordans. 220 is still too much but its way better than 270. Cali tax... :smh:

I'm praying I win at my local HOH since they are the only ones who honor military discount on new release jordans. 220 is still too much but its way better than 270. Cali tax... :smh:
I heard there were no discounts on this particular release.. But who knows at ur HOH..

This HOH used to be that way. But since the Ledged blue release they have discounted every shoe I have bought there on RD.

saw these today their made well but going to crease like crazy on one wear

passed on them for the jordan 7 barcelona days

Back
Top Bottom