Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

October 1st is a Thursday..the blues are dropping on a Thursday????
2 days before the Laney low 14s???
Same month as the AJ1 UNCs?
That's alotta blue sneakers for October..but I do want all 3

jump pics are funny to me especially when they don't show any hops
laugh.gif
he was only going for a layup

Curious if the blues will show up with the dash of white (like black) or as the early pics which showed an all blue version akin to the reds.

Can I wear these in the rain or snow? Or will they be messed up?
I wouldn't recommend it bro.... Water is sure to seep into the cracks of the shoe which will help the patent leather oxidize and yellow much faster... It's always a good idea in general to wear your shoes in dry conditions... Moisture is not your shoes friends... You're better off wearing some boots in that kind of climate... Just my .02 cents

Thanks for the tip. I didn't even know they yellow. Where does the yellowing take place?
Just in general the patent leather starts to fog and stuff...it takes some years but it's just not a good idea... But if you decide to wear them get some Jason marks water repellent it'll go a long way in maintaining your shoes appearance

JM for patent leather?.... I mean usually treat my kicks (Crep) but just figured it was kinda redundant and there aren't really any seams on these. I have worn them in the rain a few times my feet stay dry and the patent leather seemed no worst for it.

Back
Top Bottom