Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Haven't heard a thing about the blues ... Except the 10/1 date from one of the blogs. Even if this is a QS there should be some info if there's going to be a 10/1 release.

Haven't heard a thing about the blues ... Except the 10/1 date from one of the blogs. Even if this is a QS there should be some info if there's going to be a 10/1 release.
hmm 10/1 is a thursday. next thursday to be exact. i dont think thats the release date tho

True....I believe the blacks and the Reds dropped on a traditional Saturday RD but given Greedys dropped on a Thursday along with a few other releases of late I wasn't to thrown by a Thursday.

Was able to cop on JJ yesterday AM to my amazement. Got shipping confirm and all that.

Went with my TTS, hoping I should be good. The 11lab4 shape is what drew me in. Looks closer to OG than any retro in the last 2-3 years. 

Hoping to find a used black pair soon. Want to blackout that white sliver near the air bubble...

True....I believe the blacks and the Reds dropped on a traditional Saturday RD but given Greedys dropped on a Thursday along with a few other releases of late I wasn't to thrown by a Thursday.
 thats true. but due to lack of info and promotion so far, i think that release date is incorrect.

I'll say Legit, but let others chime in.

Thanks.. Just wanted to make sure because I always seem to succeed on either NDC or FNL.. For these, I was out of luck by being out of town when they released and I didn't succeed on restock

Finally had to resort to a reseller but I gotta be positive.. Yet the receipt from House of Hoops is in the box and the seller had great feedback

Are there any tells for fakes? I would think this would be a tougher than normal pair to replicate well...

yeah I was the poster about today as a possible drop day (per a blog post)....@ATDizzle pointed out the holes in that possibility. I definetly didn't see the blues while at 21Mercer during lunch. I don't know what's the hold up.

yeah I was the poster about today as a possible drop day (per a blog post)....@ATDizzle pointed out the holes in that possibility. I definetly didn't see the blues while at 21Mercer during lunch. I don't know what's the hold up.
possibly because october is looking to be very busy in terms of releases. they trying to drop those supreme 5 collabs in october. still no dates on those either. their plate looks pretty full.

Back
Top Bottom