Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#teamnostyle
Whatever makes you feel better Joe 
laugh.gif

Man the chemical smell on these is STRONG! I opened my locker to put them back on and damn the smell hit me in the face!

I like these over the red joints, I'm not paying over retail thou, hopefully I can fair a pair for retail or less. 

It's not a fusion in the sense of two different shoes mashed together.. It's just an air jordan 4 with an element of another jordan..

Price is Nasty!

but think about it..If these were a Callabo Jordan with writing on the in-sole people would be BANANA NUT APE BREAD for a pair.

just plain BLK PATENT :nthat:

Similar to the dsm 1 or black gold 1. Lol. Throw an extreme limited tag on em with the 11 moniker and they would have flew off and resold for $1,500 easy. Just look at the don c's. many hated that shoe when they first saw it and was disgusted at the price and the fact you had to buy a hat or jacket for an absurd price to have a chance. Once that hype train started it was game over!

Last edited:
Saw these in person today. In pictures, I wasn't feeling these at all. In person, they were better, but these still ain't worth that 310 Canadian retail price :smh:

So after a full day of wear here is the results.

Small creases in the corners. I have always had that problem with 4's.

Really can't see them unless you get close.

Either way I was gonna be happy with them. I like the shoes from the first pic. Will wait for reds and blues.
They don't crease any worse then normal 4's if anything better

Not my photo, but here is what we been anticipating. The crease. But i think he puts sneaker shield on it tho.

Back
Top Bottom