Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

No, mine is still processing too. They usually ship out next day. Anyone got a FNL free shipping though? Getting annoying paying for shipping

i got FNL tracking around 530 EST. As far as the shipping goes order from m.finishline.com and shipping is free

anyone know where i can still find a gs pair online ? no luck on da major websites.

Last edited:
I wanna give a big up to the dude who posted/alerted this thread when the FNL link went live. Thanks for including the community and helping out fellow NTers (and lurkers and re-sellers) but seriously, thanks.

I wanna give a big up to the dude who posted/alerted this thread when the FNL link went live. Thanks for including the community and helping out fellow NTers (and lurkers and re-sellers) but seriously, thanks.

Lot of help in this thread that bred 1 thread tho is "Game of Thrones" bad smh....

another question howcome i didnt see the gamma 12s live on fnl? i searched retro on fnl and viewed from price range 150-200 but only the oreo 5s were showing up. i had to use the fnl tweet link and then it showed up.

Does anyone know why some websites charge tax for your state and some done? I dont get it........

Eastbay doesnt charge tax for my order, but i paid for $7.99 shipping so my order was $178. Nike didnt charge shipping, but charged taxes on the shoes, so i paid $183.

I thought it depended on the state you lived in if they charge you tax or not........not the state that the company is in.
Eastbay doesn't have a actual store so they don't charge tax.Nike charges tax cause they have stores but online orders over $100 get free shipping...

Back
Top Bottom