Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Still waitin on that second NDC ship confirmation.......getting nervous....

some people keep asking about shipping confirmation from champs / footaction / eastbay / footlocker

but when u did the orders from one of these site , maybe u missed that message 

STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 12/26/2013 (footaction / footlocker / champs)

this status didn't changed yet...

then i believe they still waiting for the shipment from the nike

the back order message was mention while u made the order...

my fnl shipping via ups weighs 1 pound... its a size 8.5 ive never that happen to me before. its usually 2 and a half pounds. i hope they didbt send me a gs pair or something.

It does depend on which state you live in, but not a 100% sure how that works.

Eastbay does charge tax. I remember talking to a rep a very long time ago (I think around when the Old School / New School pack dropped) and she mentioned that they did have a retail location. I don't remember exactly though.

Anyone that ordered from Eastbay have their order shipped?
Well my bad i was misinformed than...

Shipping confirmations from NDC & FNL..
nthat.gif

Finishline pair should be here my end of day today. That was Fast!!!

Still waiting on NDC shipping confirmation.

Dang! That's what's up... Which shipping did you use for FNL ?

I had was for $8.49 shipping Ground UPS.

It helps that the warehouse is located in Indianapolis and I live in Chicago. But I never received it this fast with UPS Ground. Usually If the shoes release on a Saturday, I will get them by Wednesday.

But this is like an overnight shipping.

Last edited:
ups does NOT deliver new years eve. so basically friday and monday for any deliveries. everyone else has to wait until after new year :x

my fnl shipping via ups weighs 1 pound... its a size 8.5 ive never that happen to me before. its usually 2 and a half pounds. i hope they didbt send me a gs pair or something.
Me too and I'm a 13. Finish Line pair is suppose to come next Monday for me and Nike next Thursday. Needed that coupon

Got shipping confirmation from NDC. Says it will be delivered on Monday.
Havent received anything from Eastbay yet, but it did say on the checkout screen that they were backordered til the 27th.

I didnt see the free 2 days shipping stuff..........thought if you were signed into your account that they added that for free, but oh well, no rush to get them, im not gonna wear them right away anyway.

The OG I and the Oregon foamposites are going to be my last purchases for awhile...........At least until the 6`s release.....

does anybody know how the finishline free shipping method worked? I used it before but completely forgot. I just remember it was after choosing for items

ok just read their holiday schedule and New Years Eve UPS only does delivery and pickup of air and international packages only. so these wont arrive til thursday or friday for me 

Got shipping confirmation from NDC. Says it will be delivered on Monday.
Havent received anything from Eastbay yet, but it did say on the checkout screen that they were backordered til the 27th.

I didnt see the free 2 days shipping stuff..........thought if you were signed into your account that they added that for free, but oh well, no rush to get them, im not gonna wear them right away anyway.

The OG I and the Oregon foamposites are going to be my last purchases for awhile...........At least until the 6`s release.....
The 2 day shipping was tweeted. Didn't see it on NDC.

But no deliveries arrive Saturday unless weekend delivery is specified.

My NDC shipment confirmation was sent Thurs night to arrive Mon so looks like they upgraded everyone automatically.

The 2 day shipping was tweeted. Didn't see it on NDC.

But no deliveries arrive Saturday unless weekend delivery is specified.

My NDC shipment confirmation was sent Thurs night to arrive Mon so looks like they upgraded everyone automatically.
nah it was def on NDC in bold letters said use code WINTER2DAY to receive free 2 day shipping 

Back
Top Bottom