Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I just received my 2 pairs from FNL and they are filled with scuffs on the suede. They did a horrible job packing these. Did anyone have this problem from an online order they received?

wow

these are some nice shoes

just got them
wish i got a double when i had the chance to get a second at retail

only bad thing these will get dusty as hell

Last edited:
12s are one of the most underrated Jordan's in the game...love how these look these are clean. Its a lot of people hating on these but they'll go down as one of the best color ways to release if you asked me

12s are one of the most underrated Jordan's in the game...love how these look these are clean. Its a lot of people hating on these but they'll go down as one of the best color ways to release if you asked me
i doubt it.. that gamma is a fad.. 

i doubt it.. that gamma is a fad.. 
Only time will tell lol, I can remember back in the day when people used to say that about the cool grey 11s, I mean it looks good on the 11s and I can't speak for all the other Jordan's they slapped it on, but just watch they gonna do one shoe that will always be remembered for the gamma colorway.

I just received my 2 pairs from FNL and they are filled with scuffs on the suede. They did a horrible job packing these. Did anyone have this problem from an online order they received?
For those that have seen these in person,

I picked mine up from footlocker and they were alllll scratched up on the inside of one shoe. Some were like weird whiteish marks too. Not too upset tho, I'm gonna wear these into the ground

For those that have seen these in person,

I picked mine up from footlocker and they were alllll scratched up on the inside of one shoe. Some were like weird whiteish marks too. Not too upset tho, I'm gonna wear these into the ground
Yea I mean its not a big deal, but I picked these up for someone else and I don't really like to give something to someone in less than perfect quality.

NDC and FNL just arrived these are real nice in person...

Glad i was able to help my buddy out with his pair @Dilly1031

pimp.gif

Ah.. all these pics. I got one coming in tomorrow and the other on Friday. It is always the wait that annoys me.
The online timer to pay and the online tracking for delivery.

View media item 718544
Just got my pair in and a pair of taxis off a local seller. Taxi>>>> over these in person. Kinda meh....... Well see kicks grow on me some times al la fear 3's now one of my fave kicks to rock very clean......

NDC and FNL just arrived these are real nice in person...

Glad i was able to help my buddy out with his pair @Dilly1031

pimp.gif
Same here. My homies pair from FNL and one of mine from NDC. Still waiting on a couple more from FTL and EB. Got an 11 and 10.5, dont know how they fit because I havent had a pair of 12 since the OG Cherry in 5th grade. The 11 is kinda roomy in the toe, so I'll prolly have to go with the 10.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom