Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

My boy just texted me saying my pair just arrived, gonna go pick it up later today. He said they have metal eyelets.....seriously? I knew itd b good quality but im mega satisfied if thats the case

My boy just texted me saying my pair just arrived, gonna go pick it up later today. He said they have metal eyelets.....seriously? I knew itd b good quality but im mega satisfied if thats the case
No. Definitely just a hard plastic on the eyelets.

Got my pair from finishline, couple marks on the seude that I am not thrilled about. Wonder if I can fix that and I really am not feeling these. Probably swap for taxis

Resale on sz11 is only 262 that's not bad to me. I know because I just sold a pair. But I usually wear an 11 and these are 10.5 so I have learned to go 1/2 size down in jordans.

Got my pair from finishline, couple marks on the seude that I am not thrilled about. Wonder if I can fix that and I really am not feeling these. Probably swap for taxis
Yea I mentioned this earlier about the marks on the suede. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get these out, I'd appreciate it. Nonetheless, poor job on Finishline's part.

Mine came in, but I'm out of town til tomorrow night... I usually cop a pair of shoes and keep them DS until most ppl have worn theirs for months... But I might have to bust these out tomorrow night.. Love this colorway. (On a Side note, picking up the Taxi's and Concord XIs, both DS from a Co-worker who's getting rid of his collection..) This past week or two have been a great week for my collection.

Gamma XIs
Gamma XIIs
Taxi's
Concords

And finally restored my XI Carolina Blue Lows :smile:

My pair is 15 minutes away but I can't pick it up until Thursday since UPS doesn't allow ground packages delivered or picked up today :smh:

got my pair today, highly satisfied. Good quality imo and the colors pop heavy in person. Cant wait for the snow to pass so i can rock these.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom