Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Not really a lot dude.

In numbers ... True. 120 would have been .10% and maybe 1/6th of that .10% were people who ate off NT ...

BUT ... still a decent # when compared to the probabilty of the # of people hitting, being from one group (NT) ... We don't know how many entered, and we don't know how many still haven't received their pairs.

Not really a lot dude.

In numbers ... True. 120 would have been .10% and maybe 1/6th of that .10% were people who ate off NT ...

BUT ... still a decent # when compared to the probabilty of the # of people hitting, being from one group (NT) ... We don't know how many entered, and we don't know how many still haven't received their pairs.

Bruh... To say a lot of NT hit just isn't accurate. It's a group of guys that got them. It's a lot more that didn't.

120 is 1%

Also, many of the dudes that posted in here about their pairs weren't NTers before the release or were just lurker accounts. They don't count IMO :lol:

Last edited:
Either way on to the next limited release
Did they already auction off all those 12 tinkers
I think that's what there called

Either way on to the next limited release
Did they already auction off all those 12 tinkers
I think that's what there called
DywrZiB.gif

Would post my number, but then someone can steal my picture and say it's theirs, or use it to trick someone else into buying a fake pair. Since we now know for certain their were only 12,000 pairs made, I'd be a bit more secretive with the actual pics of your numbers.

Or at least watermark it so someone can't steal it.

I'm in for #1,805 though! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom