Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Somebody already has #1. I wonder how much his pair is going to be in the resale market.

smokin.gif

I think they came with the bags so when the black wears off you can put your feet in the bags so nobody has to see that print......lol im hating congrats guys!

eek.gif
and he's a high schooler, too? Not that it matters.
If he is looking to sell Im pretty sure he will charge crazy high resale price even without that number because that's what kids do. They hustle more than older people and think they struck gold all the time. no offense to the youngins but everybody knows this is true. 

Welp, its already going for 1500 on fc. Was hoping to trade my Kobes for these, but guess its not gonna happen at a straight trade.

Also...did Nike change their order numbers? I'm seeing one starting w/ the letter C. Last shoe I got from SNKRS was the PSNYs.

resell price aside these are gonna be really hard to wear.

whoever does I give them credit.

I was afraid to touch them just to take them out to take pics.

also petrified that the paints gonna come off and have that horrible wing stuff exposed plays a big roll.

Latest UPS has ever delivered a package. I was starting to get worried. Got size 11 345

Anyone else box came with tape on the hole and looking like someone wrestled with it ?

Last edited:
Initially I wanted to trade my pair for something nice..but my mind came right and I realized these are gems. Will never release ever again and Im lucky enough to own number 9912 out of 12,000. 

Back
Top Bottom