Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Yeah the wife wants me to flip mine too but they're just so damn pretty they are half size too big so that may be the reason to flip

Yeah the wife wants me to flip mine too but they're just so damn pretty they are half size too big so that may be the reason to flip

say "hmmm, I'm torn, cause my girlfriend said they'd look nice on me"

lmk how that goes

*scratches head*

Not fast enough? Only see size 8,10.5,11, and 12 left so my assumption was they had other sizes that already sold, I could be wrong tho.

"Biting your fingernails like a fiend" firing shots now? Where did that come from? ... None the less, interesting comment coming from the guy who's always looking for deals on used shoes
happy.gif
oh it's like that? I thought you were waiting on your pair, thought you hit the raffle.
laugh.gif
nah I thought we was fly, if I took the fiend comment the wrong way pardon me my fault.

Both pairs came in yesterday afternoon, sold one and sitting on the other.

Dope shoe but if someone is willing to drop over 1K on them be my guest they can have them
laugh.gif
Yup 
laugh.gif
. Aesthetically these joints not worth the money they fetching but they fiend that hard then by all means
Got mine yesterday from Nike but they are not numbered?? anyone know what that's about?
You a celebrity? Or in the NBA? 
nerd.gif

Miley 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
#7,544 sZ 11. Anyone else have like scratch marks on the black leather?

#04,434 - Sz 10

Took no chances in case I sell 'em, too, did an unboxing video for them (and felt like a fool doing it). I ain't even messing around with something that could bring me $1k+.

Got my pair and a little bummed out since left pair was already creased out. No biggie since these will be worn. Pretty happy getting the number I wanted which was from 1-1000. 424/12000 ( at least i got kobe's number, well kinda lol)

424 is a very unfortunate number for certain cultures.

Unless you are Asian, you don't have to worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom