Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Yeah they are like eraser marks on the black leather

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I copped and was hoping I had a super limited edition shoe. If it turns out to be a GR it makes mine less special. It was like winning the lottery, so selfish reasons.
I'm sure your attitude is the same of the majority who won. The only reason is for the flip. Shame...there's those out there that wanted them because they actually liked them...not for profit or "selfish reasons".
Edited

Last edited:
I don't understand why everyone is talking about a restock..they are numbered 1-12,000..if Nike held back pairs, that's another story. To everyone thinking they are going to "restock" please name another numbered shoe that has released afterwards as a gr, it just doesn't make sense for Nike to do that with a charity shoe.

If they do restock I'm glad i already sold them. 

I can see them restocking since clearly there are more than 12,000 with all the pairs without a number

Numbering them and then restocking won't make sense. This defect the whole propose of 1-12,000 pairs. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Posted earlier but was wondering if anyone could do a height comparison on there wings 12 mine seem taller then my other 12's... Wanted to see if anyone else noticed this? It's about half an inch

Posted earlier but was wondering if anyone could do a height comparison on there wings 12 mine seem taller then my other 12's...
Wanted to see if anyone else noticed this? It's about half an inch

They sit pretty even with my French blues man
Almost identical in height

Tha
They have restocked the DBs but it was only left over stock I believe not a re release 
[/quote

That's not a re release tho ya feel me.
If Nike did this with the wings as far as re releasing them even without them being numbered it would cause an outrage

#1,466 reporting for inspection....

And Wings brought his wingman

Very pleased with the quality. Only seeing how the gold pops in person does it justice.

I wish the resale wasn't so high on these, because I really do like them but I just can't pass up 4-5x ROI.

Such a clean, clean shoe, both with and without the black paint.

If these do release again, please happen at a time where I'm available 
tired.gif

Or just bring the playoffs back this year and let me get first dibs 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Mine came today. #02,742/12,000 size 11.5. My box was dented like others in the thread [emoji]128529[/emoji]. The bag is plush! Also, no MSRP tag on the box label but it didn't look ripped off like others in the thread. I'll post pics tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom