Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I did, but not too much.. My mom went in to get surgery for Crohn's early this year so i wanted us to both go up to the hospital wearing them. I didn't even try for them originally, then I saw they said "Crohn's" on the bottom and they instantly became must haves for the sole purpose of wearing them into battle (surgery).

That's what I meant, it's not worth it in terms of colorway. But you realized the meaning behind it and that's what caused you to change your mind. I guess I should have been more clear with that. But I hope surgery worked out for your mother and family.

These were only received by most a few days ago, so if there are fakes out there, this would mean the fakes were made before release? And in the US? I thought most fakes were made in China?
Another thing would be to ask the seller to send pictures of them unboxing the shoes from the nike box and showing you detailed pictures of the shoe and shoe box. And get a picture of the number because if they show you one number in the pictures but you get a shoe with a different number then you know something's wrong.

Another thing would be to ask the seller to send pictures of them unboxing the shoes from the nike box and showing you detailed pictures of the shoe and shoe box. And get a picture of the number because if they show you one number in the pictures but you get a shoe with a different number then you know something's wrong.
This is so much work.  Personally I'd rather take the small payout hit to send to a legit site if i were selling or pay a little more to buy from a legit resale site than have to do so much work to validate to Joe Shmoe.

This is so much work.  Personally I'd rather take the small payout hit to send to a legit site if i were selling or pay a little more to buy from a legit resale site than have to do so much work to validate to Joe Shmoe.
Agree 100%

I agree. This release after the first few weeks it'll be extremely difficult to determine fake from authentic. I wouldn't even mess with it if I didn't get them from Nike.

Question for any/all who copped; did you receive a cheap photocopied sheet as opposed to the typical pink and white Nike invoice? Speaking of which, check the bottom of your shipping boxes, guys. I almost forgot about mine because it was tucked at the very bottom.
Yes. All of them I think came that way.

This.

Heard SoleSupremacy cashing people out for $850 a pop. :nerd:

This.

Heard SoleSupremacy cashing people out for $850 a pop. :nerd:

$850 quick sale, that's not bad at all. Only $150 difference from FC after they take their 20% fee.

What kind of shoe racks do you buy? I'm looking to buy some for my hightops and lowtops but haven't found any that would fit both well with or without a box. Any help would be appreciated.

good trade
I felt like it was a good trade, straight up with no cash added on either side. I paid for those french blues though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom