Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

These were only received by most a few days ago, so if there are fakes out there, this would mean the fakes were made before release? And in the US? I thought most fakes were made in China?

My bad on the quote, im on mobile. Thats why flight club can charge more for a release like this and sell them pretty quick cause people want that piece of mind. I know if i was dropping that much for resell i would buy from them. Ive just been checking there site to see what i should set my price when i send them mine but there not on there anymore. I wonder if they messed up and took a fake cause they had 6 sizes earlier today.
Very likely they could've just sold them too.

Sole supremacy has several sizes instock with pricing Lower than most ebayers and resellers. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Nike needs to use bigger shipping boxes and add more air pillows. This is why our box lids came in with that little dent. No space for cushion on sides.
My lid is perfect. But the side bottom of my box has a small dent. I agree with Nike having shoddy packaging. My box was plenty big enough but was barely closed with tape. And the small amount of air bags leave a lot of room to rumble in the UPS truck. At least it wasn't like my OVO box which had a puncture through the lid.

I cringe at the guy paying resell for db13
sick.gif
I did, but not too much.. My mom went in to get surgery for Crohn's early this year so i wanted us to both go up to the hospital wearing them. I didn't even try for them originally, then I saw they said "Crohn's" on the bottom and they instantly became must haves for the sole purpose of wearing them into battle (surgery).

I did, but not too much.. My mom went in to get surgery for Crohn's early this year so i wanted us to both go up to the hospital wearing them. I didn't even try for them originally, then I saw they said "Crohn's" on the bottom and they instantly became must haves for the sole purpose of wearing them into battle (surgery).

You sir get repped for that statement
I purchased these shoe for people like you and your mom who have to fight this disease
I salute you fam and hope all is well with your loved ones
The db13 will always mean something special to me

Last edited:
imo these werent even worth the retail price. You really arent missing out.

Your favorite sneaker brand will always have something newer coming out and youll forget these even existed.

Buts its your money

I agree with the price thing but the whole limited to 12k was the seller for me they might not be the best 12 we have coming out this year but the whole wing foundation thing was worth the ticket knowing it goes to a great cause. On to my next 12 the flu game is prolly in my top ten all time. Fantastic shoe

I wore mine Saturday when I went to secure my White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s and when my friends and I were shooting basketballs.

Did you really have to name every color in the shoe opposed to just saying "french blue?" This like the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen you do this :smh:

More like the 10th time

Dude is calling people an idiot for calling them or any shoe by its nick names

This kid is really trying to separate himself to the new guys on this site and make himself not look like a hypebeast

So pathetic
Pathetic is an older member making stuff up. While his color naming is annoying and unnecessary, please show where he's called someone an idiot for using nicknames...

Last edited:
I'm sure there are people that legitimately didn't receive the normal invoice but if people want to buy through a reseller, I would hope they be careful. Someone still could pass off fakes with an invoice but it's another step in security. $1000 is a lot for fake shoes.
If I was to pay resale and this receipt and the photocopy came I would question the authenticity way more as I've seen nobody show or get this copy lol. Sad but true. But fakes are very easy to spot so far on these. Either receipt means nothing at this point. Later on when fakes start becoming harder to tell I would just not even bother buying if you missed out unless Its from flight club or a shop that has great reputation.

imo these werent even worth the retail price. You really arent missing out.

Your favorite sneaker brand will always have something newer coming out and youll forget these even existed.

Buts its your money
I agree with the price thing but the whole limited to 12k was the seller for me they might not be the best 12 we have coming out this year but the whole wing foundation thing was worth the ticket knowing it goes to a great cause. On to my next 12 the flu game is prolly in my top ten all time. Fantastic shoe
The way I see it,

I can understand buying directly from Nike to support the foundation bc that money goes directly to the cause as per Nike

But buying them for 1k+ from a reseller does absolutely nothing to support the foundation. 100% of that money is going in someone else's pockets

If you really about it, that money should just be donated directly to the foundation. Not to buy some sneaker you missed out on

Back
Top Bottom