Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

If you like the black and whites then I don't see how you can't like the wings. But as typical with a limited shoe, most who have them LOVE them, but WONT WEAR them, because they WAITING TO SELL them..SMH

If you like the black and whites then I don't see how you can't like the wings. But as typical with a limited shoe, most who have them LOVE them, but WONT WEAR them, because they WAITING TO SELL them..SMH
that rubbed on charcoal looks horrible. with out it, it looks tacky. something only a Persian could love

Last edited:
Good thing I only buy what i would wear...all the waiting and hoping for the price to go up...i guess instead of buying actual nike stock, they rather treat the shoes like stocks

Me too. Got them retail off the draw. I'm doing the same with my yeezys I just copped from the confirmed all. Prices are going down right now but in 6 months or year I'm hoping to be back around 3k. Hoping wings will get up to around 1500 otherwise I'm a rock them

Patience big homies just sit on them I mean I bought the shirt and made a custom hat just in case they drop in price lolView media item 2065616

Remember when these were selling
For 1500. Feels like a long time ago

It was the spur of the moment type shoe
People have already forgotten about it
But for those who copped it they have a great limited shoe that should go up in value over the years
The fakes are really killing the game right now

It was the spur of the moment type shoe

People have already forgotten about it

But for those who copped it they have a great limited shoe that should go up in value over the years

The fakes are really killing the game right now

Do the fakes look good? Does the paint come off?

Fakes are MURDERING these. Smh. I hope these go up a bit, then I'll sell em along with most of my 6's. These ds, black infrared ds, infrared 23 ds, carmine ds and others. Never been a reseller but Why hang onto them forever?

Fakes are MURDERING these. Smh. I hope these go up a bit, then I'll sell em along with most of my 6's. These ds, black infrared ds, infrared 23 ds, carmine ds and others. Never been a reseller but Why hang onto them forever?

I mean I wanna wear mine don't get it twisted but the day I wear them the price will sky rocket lol
Knowing my luck then some bad a s s kid will step on mine and crease them up lol

I mean I wanna wear mine don't get it twisted but the day I wear them the price will sky rocket lol
Knowing my luck then some bad a s s kid will step on mine and crease them up lol

In reality 12k pairs made probably another few thousand unnumbered pairs. These will never be worth more than 1k. But I'm still happy I copped and got for retail. And they real. And they fresh as ****

In reality 12k pairs made probably another few thousand unnumbered pairs. These will never be worth more than 1k. But I'm still happy I copped and got for retail. And they real. And they fresh as ****
u can't say that with certainty, they were over 1000 release day and u see other shoes like fragments well over 1000, ppl calling 900 a steal nowadays lol

Last edited:
^lol thats nuts, $900 a steal for a shoe that retailed less than $200, the new age

$900 not a steal. I copped a pair yesterday for $733. Still spendy buy better than what's out there. I think it won't go much lower than that before supplies dries up and goes back up to around 1000 again.

$900 not a steal. I copped a pair yesterday for $733. Still spendy buy better than what's out there. I think it won't go much lower than that before supplies dries up and goes back up to around 1000 again.

I got one for $650 from stockx

Back
Top Bottom