Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

$900 not a steal. I copped a pair yesterday for $733. Still spendy buy better than what's out there. I think it won't go much lower than that before supplies dries up and goes back up to around 1000 again.

The foo foo game killed them completely as of now

So if the price is high on these wings because it was 12k pairs released, then why is the price lower on the black trophy room 23s that released in half the numbers as the wings?

So if the price is high on these wings because it was 12k pairs released, then why is the price lower on the black trophy room 23s that released in half the numbers as the wings?
Wasn't there 23000 pairs made of the black 23's? Not sure though

I mean u have a point

I mean u have a point
But the wings are a way better looking shoe then the trophys

o ok thanks

$900 not a steal. I copped a pair yesterday for $733. Still spendy buy better than what's out there. I think it won't go much lower than that before supplies dries up and goes back up to around 1000 again.

I just cant see myself spending more than $300 on footwear that has been worn already, dont get me wrong lord knows i wanted these badly, but I just cant lol

that is an amazing deal tho

edit: 7000 post, 10 yrs, still going strong, heres to NT *raises glass*

Last edited:

Jordan actually played in the XII and made it iconic. Won a championship in the XII. The XX3 is one of my favorite designs, but it really is only a novelty since Jordan was out of the game for a long time.

^lol thats nuts, $900 a steal for a shoe that retailed less than $200, the new age
YES SIR THE NEW AGE OF **Mod:Edit**

Frags were $130 and clowns pay $1500.

they call that a steal.

So if $900 is nuts for $225

What is $1500 for $130?

Everyone have a great weekend!!!!

Back
Top Bottom