Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

In time it'll be back up to that...its always high immediately then drops when ppl move onto the next few releases, then back up when the market dries up. Now is the time to get em cheapest 

I keep hearing that for all the Collabs and limited releases, just like folks were saying with the supreme V's been almost a year and still low

anyone know how sites like StockX and Flight Club check to make sure the pairs are actually DS?

for example, my Wings are DS (only taken out of the box once), but they have some wrinkles on the black part plus a scuff. that's just how they came. would that affect them being considered DS???

anyone know how sites like StockX and Flight Club check to make sure the pairs are actually DS?

for example, my Wings are DS (only taken out of the box once), but they have some wrinkles on the black part plus a scuff. that's just how they came. would that affect them being considered DS???

The scuff might be a problem with GOAT, FC no. When listing with goat in the description list the scuff and wrinkles

Last edited:
why do you say no for Flight Club? just curious

To me a scuff ain't nothing, fc wouldn't go into all that detail inspection, once it's DS and authentic that's all they care about, shoes come with all these wrinkles and scuff from nike

To me a scuff ain't nothing, fc wouldn't go into all that detail inspection, once it's DS and authentic that's all they care about, shoes come with all these wrinkles and scuff from nike
alright cool, thanks for the info. seems like they would get some complaints though. like when people spend top dollar for DS shoes and then get them and find out they're wrinkled/scuffed.

I know that's just JB quality, honestly I don't know if I've ever gotten a "perfect" pair of jordans. but when people are paying $500+ seems like they wouldn't be okay with that

I keep hearing that for all the Collabs and limited releases, just like folks were saying with the supreme V's been almost a year and still low
thats because some folks who keep saying they will go up, hope that they do so they can feel good about paying what they did for their pairs......as well as the folks who look at kicks like stocks and buy hoping folk continue to care about jordan

thats because some folks who keep saying they will go up, hope that they do so they can feel good about paying what they did for their pairs......as well as the folks who look at kicks like stocks and buy hoping folk continue to care about jordan
i dont have any of those sneakers im simply going by what i see at places like flight club and other consignment stores. these types shoes move for ridiculous prices at those places

Welp, just copped me a pair off the Bay for $627. Selling a my bred 1's to help make up for price. I'll be gettin the 2016 pair anyway so I said f it, had planned on keeping them. I can't wait get these in!!!

Still diggin' these
pimp.gif

We shall see on the value over the next year or two
Long term bro, long term.

UN selling a 10.5 for $800. Better than eBay and you know is legit. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom