Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

mine shipped been quiet till I got my tracking number
happy.gif

Last edited:
Shipped. Now onto the pinnacle 4's and the ovo 12's if God Bless me to get them. Right now I've been hit and miss with the Draw.

I didn't really follow this release... what's the deal with the prints on the uppers? Some pics I seen, the whole left shoe is covered in it, and in other pics it's only on the heel part.

I didn't really follow this release... what's the deal with the prints on the uppers? Some pics I seen, the whole left shoe is covered in it, and in other pics it's only on the heel part.
The shoes black paint on the upper will
Wear away and reveal the gold wings design. Like the lancemountain aj1. The pics u have seen are showing the actual print and where the print covers...basically the whole black upper besides the tongue.

Last edited:
Just got a shipping confirmation for my size 8... Now time to ponder if I take one of the many $1k offers on eBay or hold out for more lol

The only blessing resellers are to people is that they force them to redirect the money they would have spent on sneakers into more constructive things.

You've never bought a shoe that released a few yrs before?

I've gotta unsubscribe :lol:

All the shipping conf emails and resell talk has got me saltier than

3ce9a3d2be81f984cc1a611bc6b18e45.jpg

Last edited:
I've gotta unsubscribe :lol:

All the shipping conf emails and resell talk has got me saltier than

3ce9a3d2be81f984cc1a611bc6b18e45.jpg

Dang g. I have an orange for them saladitos.... I used to cut an orange in half put a saladito in the middle and devour them things...
If anyone should be eating on each release..its you mane...appreciate your help as always..true g.

Last edited:
Dang g. I have an orange for them saladitos.... I used to cut an orange in half put a saladito in the middle and devour them things...
If anyone should be eating on each release..its you mane...appreciate your help as always..true g.
:wink:

Preciate fam. :pimp:

*fist bump* [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Just got a shipping confirmation for my size 8... Now time to ponder if I take one of the many $1k offers on eBay or hold out for more lol
I've looked around just kinda curious..seen some go for troll prices i dont think buyers paid ( 15k, 80k , 10k, etc)....and some completed listing are around 8-900 range... What the ????
I guess them smaller sizes... Are having dudes hella spend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom