AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I bought the obsidian retros and mostly loved em besides the midsole. Im a guy who only wears certain pairs of shoes sporatically and couldn’t keep the white clean. I was hella surprised that i off’ed em for the price i did in their condition. The shoe itself was 8.5-9/10 but looking at the sole too dropped the promising visual
Its not even only about keeping em clean but you also gotta worry about em yellowing on top of that which seems to happen pretty quick.

Yeah the OG playoffs I had were tanks but even on them the yellowing was pretty bad. I did some treatments to bring them back to life but eventually sold them off in 17 or 18.

The red mid and outsoles on the Cherrys makes them easy to keep fresh IMO. Other than scratching and scuffing off the paint white leather is a breeze to keep fresh.

Yeah the OG playoffs I had were tanks but even on them the yellowing was pretty bad. I did some treatments to bring them back to life but eventually sold them off in 17 or 18.

The red mid and outsoles on the Cherrys makes them easy to keep fresh IMO. Other than scratching and scuffing off the paint white leather is a breeze to keep fresh.
Yeah thats why i only stick with the cherries, taxis and black/reds out of the ogs. They stay looking fresh for years.

I don’t understand the point of a shock drop if its still going to take 3-7 days to ship all the shoes out. I mean, i can literally place a random order today on NDC and it arrive the next day or following day. Shock drops & other RD should be the same or faster
Unfortunately anything from SNKRS falls outside of that. I ordered $112 atmosphere 1 lows yesterday and delivery is set for 10/23. So even discount stuff ain’t moving fast when ordered thru Nike app

yea I ordered a pair of shoes during the sale last week and they haven't moved yet. Stuff always gets backed up during their sales.

Latest in-hand pics have me hyped to receive my pair. Tracking says Wednesday, along with the white/black/red Zoom Generations I pulled the trigger on thanks to the NDC sale+promo+Rakuten making them $120 shipped. Wednesday looking like a great day :lol: 🔥
I’m on the same type of time
Obsidians. Most overrated shoe colorway ever. Just horrible
no way!!!! Obsidians are a low lifer / polo playa dream!!!!! Goes perfect with jeans!!!

image0.jpeg

Happy with these.

I don’t know why everyone says that playoffs/obsidians are so impossible to keep clean. My first retro playoffs are close to Snow White still. Worn tons of times. No yellowing. I just ya know cleaned them and put them back in the box after wears.
tbh they look dirty right out
the box 🤭

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom