AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually shocked I got my order through NDC. Then like 3 mins later, my 1hr 43min wait on the phone I got a rep and she tells me sold out

NDC
mad.gif
mad.gif

NDC screwed up royally tonite. Evertime I tried to checkout somebody named mike flores kept coming up.

it told me order was placed successfully. we'll see about that...how long does it usually take for confirmation emails? sorry to ask. I've never gotten to this point on online orders.

next step was stuck but my mouse button been acting up so i almost smashed my mouse into oblivion thinking the mouse was the problem. <:

I'm so confused. I think I ordered twice by accident on FNL but never got a confirmation email. Then ordered on ndc as backup. I'm confident in my ndc order. So worst case scenario ill have 6 pairs coming smh, or 2 pairs perfect world. However PayPal still got my money locked up. As my emergency plan I'm lining up in the am, plus I told my friend I would take em to line up. So I guess I'll wait n see. It just sucks having money locked up on pairs I'm not even sure I'm getting, nor want. I just wanted 2 pairs one for me and my friend. Now I may have too many coming.

Wow I got stuck at the Verifying address page on NDC. Finally gave up & started over & now I'm stuck on the order processing screen but on twitter there saying all sold out. DOH!!

Couldn't get through tonight with all the BS with NDC, can not make it to any store in the am, no euro sites have updated, going to sleep pissed.

NDC order shows in progress in order status.

Money taken from my account.

Still no email yet though. Never feel safe till I get it.
*edit* : and just as I posted the above, the email came in.

On NDC, I think if you are stuck on processing for more than a few minutes, that means you didn't get your shoes. That's what happened to me.

So you all think FinishLine is unreliable then or what? Cus if they are maybe ill head to the mall early and try and cop a pair in person, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom