AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I log into my account and try to check out because the have my name and addy for shipping and the name of a Marc Flores and his addy as the billing info. Now I can get into my account.

I was on the last step and I could not click the "Next Step" button. It would not work at all. No spinning "loading" icon or anything. It was like it was just plain text that I was clicking on. Ridiculous!

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Well...NDC didn't come thru...but I got a confirmation number from finishline...is this reliable?

I wouldn't feel comfortable until I got a shipping notification, but it's a start.
I got my PayPal confirmation for my FL order, but no FL confirmation. This was literally at 12:02 so I'm assuming I'm +%*!%+ 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Well...NDC didn't come thru...but I got a confirmation number from finishline...is this reliable?

ndc didnt work for me either but i went thru finishline and grabbed a pair. already got confirmation e-mail...i hope im good to go

I was just able to log on to finishline and order my 10.5's with no problem. Just got my confirmation. That's at 11pm, CA time.

I got a confirmation # and customer # from eastbay after 1 hour 40 mins but no email yet, safe to say they are ordered or will be cancelled?

LOL i got a order confirmation on FNL i wasn't even trying LOL had to pay for shipping and tax though.

yeah i wanna know how reliable Finish Line is so that i know if i have to make a trip to the mall to get a pair in person or not

This story told us, no matter how bad qualities are, AJ's are still the most popular sneakers BY FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Welp, Nike a green light just got the order confirmation. Now I'm salty FNL got my n's tied up. Niketalk this botched up orders may have turned me into a reseller, but at the same time I really only wanted 2 pairs one for me and my homegirl. I dunno I may keep the extra pairs and sell em. We see. But this my first time ordering online so I'm stoked. Wish I would've attempted and they botch my order up with the Concords and I would've had 2 or 6 of them coming. One can only dream.

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Welp, Nike a green light just got the order confirmation. Now I'm salty FNL got my n's tied up. Niketalk this botched up orders may have turned me into a reseller, but at the same time I really only wanted 2 pairs one for me and my homegirl. I dunno I may keep the extra pairs and sell em. We see. But this my first time ordering online so I'm stoked. Wish I would've attempted and they botch my order up with the Concords and I would've had 2 or 6 of them coming. One can only dream.
what size do you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom