AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

i'm gonna be pissed if NDC cancels my order. this is the first time I've ever even successfully placed an order.

NDC rarely cancels orders.
hopefully that doesn't change. super happy right now 
happy.gif

it was crazy too I ordered on my iphone because my desktop wouldn't get through (got that same "confirming shipping address" crap). and after I put in all the info it took me back to the shipping address page and I had to put in most of my info back in again but somehow it still went through. going to wait until monday or tuesday though to be sure this actually happened 
wink.gif
yeah i had to order of iphone because the next button would get stuck after i enter my payment...right after my order went through....like 15 seconds later nikestore twitter said sold out.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by just blaze

In addition to that, NDC doesn't charge you till they ship the item. So you might not see it on your bank account until then

Not charged completely for me yet, but it does show pending for the amount from Nike.  Can never be too sure, even with email confimation.  I'll be a ease when I get a shipment conf email.
THIS!
Sorry to tell you but NDC canceled my Cloaks order after send order confirmation and shipping confirmation. They gave me a $50 gift card and free over night shipping on my next order. I was pissed but it was better than a poke in the eye with a frozen carrot. 

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Not charged completely for me yet, but it does show pending for the amount from Nike.  Can never be too sure, even with email confimation.  I'll be a ease when I get a shipment conf email.
THIS!
Sorry to tell you but NDC canceled my Cloaks order after send order confirmation and shipping confirmation. They gave me a $50 gift card and free over night shipping on my next order. I was pissed but it was better than a poke in the eye with a frozen carrot. 
Haha, damn.  Imma rephrase it then, I'll be at ease when I have these in my hand. lol

Originally Posted by caleb4god

I can see why some folks get mad at this, but I mean if you waited in line, do you really want to come out empty handed after hours?  It's not like he's trying to make profit, just looking for a size swap

yea but someone who actually wears that sz could have had them too. like i said...the only reason he mite get a trade is some fool did the same thing and screwd someone else out of their pr. maybe if we didnt have people all over doin this there would be more people who actually get THEIR sz. but whatever. I got mine days ago. good luck to everyone else

Because 8.5 was all sold out when i got to the counter. How is this making a profit? maybe somewhere else a guy had to get a size 8.5 bc a size 10 was gone....think before you come at me. I waited 4 hrs im not leaving empty handed.

holy *$@% i just randomly clicked add to cart on my size one last time after figuring i was SOL and not checking the sites the last 30 mins

added it straight to the cart FFFUUCCKK YES

eastbay, has pairs

i just compared the thread from the cements thread and its pretty much the same with this realease.

if you look up the page numbers it almost exactly the same....

so that means prob the same availability and resale prices?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I can see why some folks get mad at this, but I mean if you waited in line, do you really want to come out empty handed after hours?  It's not like he's trying to make profit, just looking for a size swap

yea but someone who actually wears that sz could have had them too. like i said...the only reason he mite get a trade is some fool did the same thing and screwd someone else out of their pr. maybe if we didnt have people all over doin this there would be more people who actually get THEIR sz. but whatever. I got mine days ago. good luck to everyone else

Because 8.5 was all sold out when i got to the counter. How is this making a profit? maybe somewhere else a guy had to get a size 8.5 bc a size 10 was gone....think before you come at me. I waited 4 hrs im not leaving empty handed.

never said u were making a profit. just stating the obvious. you're part of the problem not the solution. maybe the guy behind you wears a 10 and you got th last one. get better connects

Just got my eastbay confirmation so I think I'm good for once. I ordered my pair at around 1 est so good luck to the rest of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom