AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get two pairs. My friend and I were trying on 2 phones and 2 computers. My order went through and his failed so it worked out since we each got a pair

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Finishline is sending out cancelation emails already?

I haven't even received a confirmation email yet...
nerd.gif
You're screwed my man. I got a PayPal confirmation at 12:02...FNL cancelled my order, lol

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by caleb4god

paypal basically fronts the money until the nxt business day which is monday. As long as u have money in ur bank acct ur straight. u wont see a bank acct transfer till monday but ur good homie
In addition to that, NDC doesn't charge you till they ship the item. So you might not see it on your bank account until then

Not charged completely for me yet, but it does show pending for the amount from Nike.  Can never be too sure, even with email confimation.  I'll be a ease when I get a shipment conf email.
THIS!

So once paypal cancels, it's game over correct? GF tried on FNL but didn't get email confirmation from FNL.

This cop wasn't difficult just annoying. FNL had the shoes in cart but would say error when attempted. I almost lost faith in ndc until I saw ppl were getting thru on nt and seeing a fsr helped maintain my faith. Persistence paid off, and I ordered thru my phone. Ironic when I use to order thru my pc I never get thru, but on my phone I was able to get a pair. Bout to lay it down for a power nap. Gotta deal with the crazies in the am & line up may snag another pair for the hell of it.

got 2 from nike store took about an hour to get everything. got email and paypal confirmation with order number didnt think these were going to hit so hard.

wore em all day at work then wore them to the movies. walked all day and they held up pretty well. little to no creasing at all. I could hear necks breaking all night! what a good feeling!
85736f5d41a5722051aca0e9ad501f0ee93509e3.jpg
Good luck to you all!

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Anyone else still on hold with Eastbay right now?

Yes, I'm tired of the same dang song.
Lol!  Derr derrr derrrrrr damn country!  Any info on sizing is much appreciated please share!
roll.gif

Just got through the 3 hour wait screen on Eastbay and it said size 11 is sold out, lol

I swear, this is a joke at this point. Looks like I'm definitely pounding pavement in a few hours

Originally Posted by mark2853

I missed out, might try footlocker in the morning, but well see.

Definitely think you should, bro. I almost missed out on these tonight and I know I would have been kicking myself later while trying to buy at ridiculously marked up prices.

roll.gif
roll.gif
smzsmz wrote:

Did you know that Eastbay offers online shopping. They also offer online tracking!

i want to kill myself. every release i hear this bird for hours. i fell asleep once on the phone waiting. they also offer online tracking....

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Did you know that Eastbay offers online shopping. They also offer online tracking!

i want to kill myself. every release i hear this bird for hours. i fell asleep once on the phone waiting. they also offer online tracking....

Lol!  Derr derrr derrrrrr damn country!  Any info on sizing is much appreciated please share!
roll.gif

Same situation any sz info will greatly be appreciated still on hold.
mad.gif

Was able to grab two pairs off NDC before they alerted everyone of the "server restart" so I got an extra sz 10.5 on deck.

I forgot about these as I was leaving work where there was a computer. Remembered while driving home at 9:20. Tried to order on ndc on my phone, but it kept lagging out. Once I got home I was about to put two pairs in my cart, but couldn't checkout. Got on ndc twitter and saw that they doing maintenance cause of server issues. Sat and waited patiently til I saw a tweet for the go. Bing Bang Boom. size 10 and 10.5. There weren't even for me, but I may just keep the 10.5 for self and sell the 10 with a finders fee to the acquaintance who ask me to help him order online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom