AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigruss

this whole 8am online release system is just plain STUPID imo! my classes start at 7:45... so every Friday release is basically impossible for me to get now unless i skip!

saturday release?

Originally Posted by airsully

wouldn't you rather heard it a few times than not at all ??

lighten up

not everyone is on here all the time !

If you are referring to me being on here all the time then you are sadly mistaken

And if you were in this section often enough then you would clearly notice the specific unnecessary habits some may have so I found it hard to believe he didn't already know. Wether he did or not is none of my concern

I was lucky enough to grab 2 pair and I have to say the quality on these is horrible...glue stains, wrinkled leather, etc, but I'm still going to wear them unfortunately...and be getting future releases...lol

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by airsully

wouldn't you rather heard it a few times than not at all ??

lighten up

not everyone is on here all the time !

If you are referring to me being on here all the time then you are sadly mistaken

And if you were in this section often enough then you would clearly notice the specific unnecessary habits some may have so I found it hard to believe he didn't already know. Wether he did or not is none of my concern

don't see any indication it was referring to you so maybe you are mistaken ?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Heard NDC has eliminated midnight releases.

Guess an attempt to alleviate the servers?

The next major release, the 11 lows will be released on NDC at 8am Saturday, (May 5th) instead of the usual 12 midnight.

Florida Evan's voice:D@MN, D@MN, D@MN!!!This ruins everything. Loved the ability to have the opportunity to cop at midnight, and if missed out line up. Now it seem you gotta line up, and cop online as you're in line. Smh Nike.... Yall %+%%!n up.

I'm pretty sure this 8 o clock won't last long because the west coast people will complain. I give it 1-2 releases before they would switch back to the midnight release.

Nike should just update the servers to fix the problem...

Originally Posted by kjlee85

I'm pretty sure this 8 o clock won't last long because the west coast people will complain. I give it 1-2 releases before they would switch back to the midnight release.

One can only hope...

the people on the westcoast waking up at 5 am isnt an issue, if some of those same people go pick up sneakers early that same morning,,,,, if you want something, nothing should stop you

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

One can only hope...

Updating servers and making more pairs are pointless suggestions.
There needs to be accountability across the board. From the Nike (factories) to the Retail stores (employees). 
I like how the Comic Con did the ticket sales for their tickets for this years convention.

1. In order to buy a ticket, you needed to create a free member id on their site. 

2. They stopped allowing new member ids a week before tickets went on sale.

3. No member id, no ticket.

4. Tickets were limited per person.

5. Once you bought your ticket you got a unique barcode with you info to get your ticket on the day of event. 

6. Barcodes required id used to buy ticket, to retrieve the yours tickets.

If online sites did this it would be alot easier. Customers info would already be in the system and make for faster checkout. 

Only members would be allowed to purchase and thus "HOPEFULLY" relieving stress on their servers.

Brick and Mortar's could use the same technique. Nike is sort of doing it with their RSVP system. 

If they cut out the back room dealing and the copping of more than 2 pairs.....

Abolish the lines and adopt the RSVP system everyone would "HOPEFULLY" get their pairs.

It's more of an issue for east coast people. If you really want them on the west coast you will wake up or go to the store.

On the east coast you have to pick either or.

Plus they never said the releases will stay at 8am, they said they won't be before. They've had releases before on NDC on saturday at 2 and 3 EST.

Fnl order arrived Wednesday but I was out of town so just broke them out.Wear a 13 in everything and feet slide in these. I had to lace al the way up to secure. Feet are wide so I can't go 12.5 so I'll make do.Box is flimsy, dont really care and shoes are comfortable walking around in. Waiting on snipes pkg now...

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

the people on the westcoast waking up at 5 am isnt an issue, if some of those same people go pick up sneakers early that same morning,,,,, if you want something, nothing should stop you
Try 4 a.m. over here.

I've never had to wake up at 4 a.m. for some sneakers
30t6p3b.gif

There was never a need to do so.

yeah 5a.m is brutal....change it back NIKE! plus the fact that u need to spend at least 1-2 hours trying to buy the shoes depending on how many ppl are after them

sorry but i don't see where it says it is now 8 am ( or 5 am west )

what it says is "NO EARLIER THAN "

so could be ANYTIME after .......

appears they are leaving themselves some wiggle room ?

If you want a refund from snipes and you paid with paypal all you have to do is open up a case. I did this and they refunded me the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom