AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order from NDC & FNL (even though I tried to cancel the FNL order) arrived last night. So 2 out of 3 had the hangtag. Not sure how that happened.

Originally Posted by TigerGoROAR

If you want a refund from snipes and you paid with paypal all you have to do is open up a case. I did this and they refunded me the next day.

Did you have to do this over the phone or was it all through paypal.com?

Originally Posted by seanerich19

If u rock your shoes i mean all of my shoes are non ds...does that mean im not a shoe collector??

If an action figure collector opens his action figures to play with them and takes extra good care of them, then after puts them away after he's done, does that mean that he isn't an action figure collector?

If a comic book collector opens his comics to read them after he buys them, then puts them away and keeps them in pristine condition, does that mean he isn't a comic book collector?

Same thing homie.. just because I actually wear my shoes doesn't mean my closet isn't full of my collection.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Here is the joke of the year CL thread...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cld/2966585951.html

Almost 1k per pair

"Im a serious seller don't contact me if you don't have the money your just wasting my time and if no one wants to buy these beautiful shoes I'll rather keep them."

LOL

WOW! Everyone on NT should contact him and just low ball the hell out of it... LOL!

I'm satisfied with these.

Although its sad to say, I've pretty much come not to expect much from JB.

If you say quality sucks, buy the old models, if not, stop complaining.

These will get a lot of rotation this summer.

Such an easy shoe to match with.

Love mine, more than my 2004s actually except the chrome...imo these are worth $225 but for all yall out there droppin 349.99 on ebay there's a 9.5 on uptempoair.com right now for 270

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Almost 1k per pair

"Im a serious seller don't contact me if you don't have the money your just wasting my time and if no one wants to buy these beautiful shoes I'll rather keep them."

LOL

WOW! Everyone on NT should contact him and just low ball the hell out of it... LOL!
The price is ridiculous.  For 1k, I can come up with Concords (300), Cool Greys (250-275), and Space Jams (400-425) lol.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Almost 1k per pair

LOL

The price is ridiculous.  For 1k, I can come up with Concords (300), Cool Greys (250-275), and Space Jams (400-425) lol.
i had to send an email to that guy telling him to lay off the crack because those are straight crack head prices.

Just tried on one of the shoes(left one) wish I would of went a .5 size down.

Just another reason I need to invest in those sneaker sheilds I guess . They don't seem like they'll crease that easily though.

Anyone where there's yet that are wishin they went a .5 size down?? How'd they hold up?

Originally Posted by nikeairon

If you want a refund from snipes and you paid with paypal all you have to do is open up a case. I did this and they refunded me the next day.

I got my refund 2 days after they cancelled my order. All I did was clicked the link that they provided in the cancellation notify email, if u use google translation, the email was actually asking u what u want to do with the fund, pick another shoes or cancellation, etc. Then once u got to that page, down the bottom, there r options of what u want to do. Choose cancellation (assume u r using chrome with German translated to English), and I just put down please refund to my PayPal acct with my acct info provided inside the comment box. Then, next day snipes notified me they refund me back, and it took another day for PayPal to finalize the transaction. hope it helps.

i calld paypal directly and they said they would do the rest. Its been 2 days but no refund. Not sweating it. Buyers always win when it comes to paypal.

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

Love mine, more than my 2004s actually except the chrome...imo these are worth $225 but for all yall out there droppin 349.99 on ebay there's a 9.5 on uptempoair.com right now for 270

I agree, I'm happy with my pair too and the only thing that bothers me are the cheap chrome eyelets.

Originally Posted by casper90403

i calld paypal directly and they said they would do the rest. Its been 2 days but no refund. Not sweating it. Buyers always win when it comes to paypal.

I did the same thing, called paypal and the next morning my paypal account was refunded.

Wearing mine for the first time today. They don't look as good on feet as I was expecting, but they're still nice. A little more comfortable than I was expecting. I don't think they're as comfortable as my 2009 white/red XII, but that could change once they're broken in I suppose. Speaking of my white/reds, I held them up against my playoffs, & the playoffs were about 1/4 an inch longer. So, I would say they're pretty much TTS, but I did notice more room in the toebox with my playoffs

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

I agree, I'm happy with my pair too and the only thing that bothers me are the cheap chrome eyelets.

d skyz 1,
What do you like about the '12 pair better than the '04? I'm just curious because I sold my '04 pair a year ago and haven't had a chance to look at my '12 pair yet (away for grad school). 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom