AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Yes, they released in all sized, toddlers included.

Those sell out on the 1st day too? I didn't see any on the RD and I haven't seen any online(fl, fnl, champs, ect)My sister wants these she's a 4.5y. Would like to get her a pair.

They sold well, wouldn't be surprised if they were all gone now. I was able to pick up a toddler size on Friday though. You might be able to try to stock locate at your local footlocker.
I was in jimmy jazz over the weekend in chicago ridge, and they has some boy sizes left

These are so much nicer in person. I got 2 pairs from NDC and don't regret it at all. Didn't think i would cop but definitely glad i did.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by seanerich19

If u rock your shoes i mean all of my shoes are non ds...does that mean im not a shoe collector??
What? 

Coz homie tellin me that real shoe collector leave their shoes DS!! i Just wear all of my shoes to work...

Attempted on getting these just now once i saw them on finishline and they were gone immediately....sheesh

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

When the Snipes orders hit the US are they still handled by DHL? Or what company does the rest?
USPS...on your DHL tracker you will see something that says "UPU Code/match code"...that is your tracking number for USPS

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

I might pull trigger on 3rd pair honestly. What yall think under retail to

You really think you're going to need a 3rd pair of these?

Originally Posted by dreb1989

under retail why not? I dont even wanna say how many pairs of these i bought lol 

I should have pulled the trigger for more pairs when I could...I had the chance to get it for 128 shipped with no tax

Originally Posted by AIRRON

under retail why not? I dont even wanna say how many pairs of these i bought lol 

These are my grails, I copped 3 pairs. No regrets whatsoever. To each his/her own.

Originally Posted by kjlee85

I should have pulled the trigger for more pairs when I could...I had the chance to get it for 128 shipped with no tax

This doesnt make sense to me. There is no reason to pass on a pair of these for 128 unless of course you cannot spend the money. If anything make a quick 30$ and hook up a niketalker for retail in the future. 

These are my grails, I copped 3 pairs. No regrets whatsoever. To each his/her own.
Exactly, its all opinion at the end of the day. Ive been waiting for these for a very long time, of course the quality isnt og but hey theyll do me just fine!

Originally Posted by kjlee85

This doesnt make sense to me. There is no reason to pass on a pair of these for 128 unless of course you cannot spend the money. If anything make a quick 30$ and hook up a niketalker for retail in the future. 
I guess the past tense went over everyone's head.  I bought 4 pairs and sold them to 3 my friends for only 10 over what I paid.  I only bought one pair for myself but now regret not buying 2. 

To people pming me, please stop I can't buy anymore and they are out of stock.

2nd pair will arrive wednesday. Oh yea! 2 for 2 for double ups (wc 4s being the other) hopefully i can go 3 for 3 when the obsidians get here. Then...olympic 6s, fire red 4s, bred 4s and bred 11s. Whew!

Wore these yesterday, and I thought of all the cry babies that were saying these were uncomfortable, and that the quality was bad.

I can say these were comfortable, I actually didn't want to take them off... The tongue is not as soft and flexible as the '04's, but it's not something to ponder over.

Overall, happy with these.

For the new kids getting into shoes, never listen to people's opinions, always find out yourself.

They fit perfect on my feet and they are pretty comfortable to me these don't seem to crease easy either yay

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wore these yesterday, and I thought of all the cry babies that were saying these were uncomfortable, and that the quality was bad.

I can say these were comfortable, I actually didn't want to take them off... The tongue is not as soft and flexible as the '04's, but it's not something to ponder over.

Overall, happy with these.

For the new kids getting into shoes, never listen to people's opinions, always find out yourself.
I was going to un DS mine to go shopping with the wifey but they felt too high around the ankle and a little stiff when I put them on.  Ended up wearing Air Max's which I'm so glad I did. 

Under retail? You must get it.. People can't find these for retail..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom