AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never lace swap except for whites in metallic 5s. That said, even though i won't do it, the white laces look good in these

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by KixxRus

^^^^its a legitimate question.. thats y its called a FORUM.. to discuss things not for you to give your ignorant opinion. so keep it moving

IGNORANT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People need other people opinion on what to trade
laugh.gif

If I have a shoe I want to trade then getting an opinion from someone like you isn't going to help me make a decision.
I want CG 3's and if I wanna trade my SJ XI's for them then I'm going to do it.
I COULDN'T care less what you or others think of the trade its what I want to do.
People asking for others input on trades are either people who are followers and hoping to follow trends or people who have NO IDEA.
Shoes have particular market values. Most people want to trade shoes of comparable market value. He was basically asking if his shoes are valued the same as the other shoes.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Copped my sz 9 from CL for $215 but they mos def fit 1/2 sz TOO BIG! 
mad.gif

Gonna have to find a sz 8.5 now.
ohwell.gif

Same here, had to go 8.5........
yeah dude, these things run HUGE. im a 9.5. wish i would of got a 9.
Same size with the same problem, why is the sizing so inconsistent?

I like the white laces as well and I normally don't lace swap. What length laces would I have to get though? 45 or 54?

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

Playoff 12 trade for Cement iv---Even?

In terms of value - about even
In terms of how much I personally like the shoe - also about even (and I own both)

The leather quality on the Playoffs is a tad better IMO.

So just go with whatever you like more/could see yourself wearing more. 

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by mross16

DS Chicago x's for DS playoff xii's a good deal?

I'll take playoffs all day. Chi X's do nothing for me.
i got offered a pair of chicagos and 50 cash for my playoffs.... 
That's reasonable. If you have extra Playoff XII's and missed out on the Chicago X's, it would be a good deal for you.

I lace-swap all the time, and although they look nice, I'll just keep them as-is since the Obsidians already come with white laces...

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

what u guys think about red laces on there? or is that way too far out in left field

For me, white's pushing it, but doesn't look too bad.
Now red, I'd say that's too far.

grin.gif

Patiently waiting for my second pair...seeing these on my FB sneaker group for around $200 but won't bite till I see go to $180. $20 isn't a big deal but like I told myself, if I can't get it for the price I want then I'll pass. It'll happen sooner or later (more later) but not in a hurry won't be rocking these till later next year anyways.

my pair from NDC was pretty much flawless...my pair from Size? looked like it had been worn 2-3x before shipping + glue stains galore...

I put a pair of size 11s up 2 size 11.5 nubucks and size 11.5 other Js. Its bad these are basically a 11.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom