AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fit both .5 down and my tts comfortably. The .5 down fit perfect but not too snug and like others say, my tts fits with just a little extra room in the toebox area. I actually have a size in each.

I tried ordering these online and failed, which is rare cpnsidering I have a great system down and rarely miss out on a must-have release. XII's are one of my favorites to hoop in and I've always wanted this colorway. Help a fellow NT'er out please, someone.

Originally Posted by richmontas

Any one know where I can get a sz 9 please help. Been on the look out since release

depends on how much youre willing to spend. Ebay and CL. or keep checking ndc, footaction and footlocker for a restock.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I tried ordering these online and failed, which is rare cpnsidering I have a great system down and rarely miss out on a must-have release. XII's are one of my favorites to hoop in and I've always wanted this colorway. Help a fellow NT'er out please, someone.

Sent u a PM

So I had to return my pair from NDC because they where creased and the sole was separating from the shoe. This is the second time this happened from NDC(first was Lebron Swingman). Now I'm trying to find a 12, if anyone has any info PM me.

these are still sitting on shelves where i'm at in Canada. just size 12 and up though. but still, not nearly as popular as concords. but it's one of my favs. happy to have my pair.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

^^i woulda taken that deal..electrolime foams ugly as that thang

While I agree that the playoffs are a way better looking shoe, the foams are $240 plus tax (my state has tax) and the playoffs are $160 plus tax so even with $30 on top my dude is losing $50 bucks.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

the way jordan wore them > switching laces. these aren't air force 1s
laugh.gif

Some lace swaps aren't that bad though.

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

^^i woulda taken that deal..electrolime foams ugly as that thang

While I agree that the playoffs are a way better looking shoe, the foams are $240 plus tax (my state has tax) and the playoffs are $160 plus tax so even with $30 on top my dude is losing $50 bucks.
yea but if you were reselling both pairs, i guarantee you would make more money off the playoffs. I'm sure you can find someone willing to pay $270 for the playoffs but you can't say the same about those ugly $@+ foams. you know how many resellers are stuck with them? everytime someone offers me a trade they're always trying to dump them off on me. i actually know ppl who resold the electrolimes for retail cuz they just wanted to get their money back.

haven't mentioned this before but i have to thank PTone for hooking me up with a pair of these. I heard he was legit so i hit him up to ask him if he could help me secure a pair of the playoffs. He responded and told me that for $200 he would get me my pair and ship it to me. I was kinda skeptical at first but he's super legit. he's very responsive and shipped my pair out that same saturday. they were at my house by the time i got home from work on wednesday. once again, good looks PTone. I highly recommend any and all business transactions with this guy.

been watching ebay listings fall to around 220. hoping to scoop up a 11.5 if it starts reaching around 200.

Ebay listings are closing at like $200 if you're bidding. Just have to stay on top of em. Hopefully I can pick up a pair for ~200

would i be out of line or just ignorant to think someone would trade me China Lebrons for a pair of these playoff 12s??

By the way, I'm still on the hunt for a 10-10.5. Any help pointing me in the right direction for a fair deal would be great. Thanks, guys!

haven't mentioned this before but i have to thank PTone for hooking me up with a pair of these. I heard he was legit so i hit him up to ask him if he could help me secure a pair of the playoffs. He responded and told me that for $200 he would get me my pair and ship it to me. I was kinda skeptical at first but he's super legit. he's very responsive and shipped my pair out that same saturday. they were at my house by the time i got home from work on wednesday. once again, good looks PTone. I highly recommend any and all business transactions with this guy.
Is this like a one time thing or does he just help NTers out when he can?

u can find a 12 pretty easily^^, but jus depends on wat ur willing to pay....ppl on NT around 220-230 right now, ebay may b a lil cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom