AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by trappedintime

LOL. I never get this. Why don't people just wipe off the glue. It's usually not a stain, it's just glue on the damb shoe! When they're this tough to come by I wouldn't return over glue stains (though I've returned for some awful problems like unpainted leather and stuff like that)

I was wondering the same thing. Cuz at the end of the day, what's the point if your not going to have a pair. Figured homie probably had a pair on deck.
My friend had a pair of the '04s on DS.
So he had no problems sending it bad.

What he was telling me it was pretty bad.  

I can dig, figured he must've had something on ice. He ain't missing anything then if he got a pair of them on DS.

i was only able to cop from twitter, ndc froze up. was only able to get my girl's pair.

here is a pic of mine with my friend's, still waiting on my girl's GS size

playoff12.jpg

I'm happy with them. I wore them on the spot. thanks to raidercb for hooking me up with my friend's pair

dont mind the wallpaper, not my room =x
btw i HAVE the OGs, man i dont know why people complain so much. face it we not gonna get back the superb quality, but these were fine for me.

My order from Offspring came..
No VAT tax for me..

I talked to the UPS man.. He said anything under $250 should not be taxed.

No double box.. So the shoe box is a lil dinged up.. But I aint trippin.

bc726456cbbcdd9f965e03e17386282ba7c25521_r.jpg
e6916b63b8dd9ce4ee459ca551b101bbd1acf5ff_r.jpg

4fc36a056d17b24ed6bc9ce4e9efe03b13ac4504_r.jpg
8b9260768fb08dc9999ee2e22760aa6a5831f504_r.jpg

Almostnotready,

Are you in the US?

When did you order and how long did shipping take?

Also I think you have custom fees and VAT tax mixed up.

How much was your total from Offspring?

hopefully i can cop off a restock sometime in the near future... Pretty sure i'll be resulting to pre-orders from here on out... Being deployed will ruin ya sneaker game!

Originally Posted by indianabound

Almostnotready,

Are you in the US?

Im in Seattle..
I ordered on 4/23.. And they arrived today.

Total was 211.60

Originally Posted by lockdown36

the human population increases...therefore the population of sneaker head increases...

really.....
AIRRON wrote:
Time is money, the time spent either camping/sitting at home online waiting. Also gas money/ missing out on doing other things. There is a tax on getting shoes after release day, some fools just dont get that.

funny....didn't know there was this "tax" this time last year when retros like the WC3s, Playoff XIIIs, and Bordeauxs were easier to get on RD and you didn't have to put all this "work" or "time"....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Magic1978

$80 for one pair....wow

How do they determine custom fees, it seems very random.

I got charged $28 for my concords.
i have no idea...i was charged $20-25 for some concords,never anything higher than that....$80 for ONE pair? #%*...it HAS to be SNIPES...that is the ONLY German site I ordered from (DPD is a German shipping service)

roll.gif
roll.gif

SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU MAN. POST OFFICES STARTING TO BECOME RESELLERS.

laugh.gif
 hey...Post Office is losing money man...IJS

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Almostnotready,

Are you in the US?

Im in Seattle..

Total was 211.60

Thanks for the replyI think you were indeed charged the VAT tax, email them and ask them to refund you the VAT then your total should be around $180.VAT is a tax for European residents.What you were talking to your UPS man about was custom fees which are completely different.

Just came from the Meek Millz and Rick Ross concert

Meek had on the playoffs couldn't get a good pic since my phone decides to die out of no where
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I've only seen mention of a few orders from Snipe being cancelled, has anyone had any success? 4 days after ordering after logging into their site, as of yesterday, the status is "waiting".

Yeah I have an order in with snipes. Waiting for USPS to take over and clear customs
same here. in transit to the US. received my ndc order on wednesday.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Almostnotready,

Are you in the US?

Im in Seattle..

Total was 211.60

Thanks for the replyI think you were indeed charged the VAT tax, email them and ask them to refund you the VAT then your total should be around $180.VAT is a tax for European residents.What you were talking to your UPS man about was custom fees which are completely different.
Is the VAT tax included in the shipping?
Retail was 110 GBP and then shipping was another 25 GBP..

Almostnotready,

I'm not sure where the VAT was included in but here is what Offspring's CS told me after I asked to be refunded the VAT.

"Once you have received the item and can confirm that you would like to keep your order, please contact us to advise.

We will then refund the VAT charge for you."

is this an even trade? im not too fond of playoffs was gonna cop just for COLLECTION purposes. my boi really wants em and i wanted to trade for his ds aqua 8s. however he wants two shoes for those aquas: HE KNOWS WHAT I HAVE DOUBLES AND TRIPLES OF HE WANTS PLAYOFFS AND MY DS FIRE RED 3S. I FEEL LIKE IM GETTING THE SHORTER END OF THE DEAL ON THIS IF I AGREE. WHAT DO U SAY NT FAMILY?

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

is this an even trade? im not too fond of playoffs was gonna cop just for COLLECTION purposes. my boi really wants em and i wanted to trade for his ds aqua 8s. however he wants two shoes for those aquas: HE KNOWS WHAT I HAVE DOUBLES AND TRIPLES OF HE WANTS PLAYOFFS AND MY DS FIRE RED 3S. I FEEL LIKE IM GETTING THE SHORTER END OF THE DEAL ON THIS IF I AGREE. WHAT DO U SAY NT FAMILY?

hell NO!!.. do not give him 2 kixx for his aqua 8s.. slap him with ur playoffs.. either  the fire red 3s or playoffs.. aqua 8s were a GENERAL RELEASE when they came out.. i understand if they were OG aquas(collection purposes only) but they are not.... dont get played on that deal....

Fastest I've ever unDS'd a shoe before.. wore them today out to run errands.

Notes - are obviously nowhere near as comfortable as recent XIIs before the White / Red pair of course.

Broke in a wee bit in just the hours that I wore it today and all i did was casual walking.

Creasing is a lot less of an issue on these because the leather is stiffer than my Taxis, and I went TTS.

I got my true size, they fit fine. Not too tight but not loose, so they're nice and comfortable on feet as far as sizing goes.

Look great on feet.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KixxRus

hell NO!!.. do not give him 2 kixx for his aqua 8s.. slap him with ur playoffs.. either  the fire red 3s or playoffs.. aqua 8s were a GENERAL RELEASE when they came out.. i understand if they were OG aquas(collection purposes only) but they are not.... dont get played on that deal....
nah i feel u i even offered him playoffs and $$$ he said nah he wants shoes i knew it wasnt even im like nah but i was just making sure i got a general concensus on the matter good lookin out bro
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KixxRus

nah i feel u i even offered him playoffs and $$$ he said nah he wants shoes i knew it wasnt even im like nah but i was just making sure i got a general concensus on the matter good lookin out bro
wink.gif

haha funny i just traded my bro a pair of my ds aquas for his playoff 12's and $60 dollars in cash.. even trade in my book
pimp.gif
. but then again ive also gotten carmines, aquas, playoff 8's, and 15's just for my concords.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

^^^^its a legitimate question.. thats y its called a FORUM.. to discuss things not for you to give your ignorant opinion. so keep it moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom