AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spOOfy

Placed an order on Finishline thru m y phone. Paid with paypal. Got email confirmation from both FNL and paypal.Now when I'm looking at my order status, there is nothing shown. Is this normal?

I hope so, cause if not, I'm done with online orders on release dates everywhere. I rather stand outside in the elements and know I'm walking away with my pair no matter what.

order was canceled ill just patiently wait for the restock on finishline or Ndc. I used that 20.00 off coupoun darn.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

order was canceled ill just patiently wait for the restock on finishline or Ndc. I used that 20.00 off coupoun darn.

Did you get an email saying it was canceled?

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Did you get an email saying it was canceled?

no but i loged onto my paypal account it said canceled.

tam0dc.jpg
zlt2q1.jpg
2wrkojc.jpg

Picked these up earlier today and i honestly like them more than the playoffs..but both are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everyone complaining about Eastbay needs to just drop then completely. I shopped with them for years, even ignoring my connects at the local spots. The discounts, no tax, cheap/free shipping were all too good to pass up.

Then they hopped in the greedy train with everyone else. Slowly started becoming douchey.

And they even want you to pay extra for "privelages"! I'm sorry, I don't pay extra for that crap. It's a privelage that I'm spending my money there.
But not anymore.

My local spot was more than happy to see me, and I feel better about giving them my cash then just another greedy corporation.

i bought the socks from the Harlem house of hoops. I would assume other hoh and niketowns would have them too. the footlocker where i picked these up didn't have them so idk whats the deal with other stores

Originally Posted by CowColor

sounds like this release was easy, i passed though even thought i said i was gonna cop LOL

yeah i'm suprised how easy it was.. but i was the total opposite i told myself i was passing and ended up picking em up i even woke up like 20 minutes late and was still able to grab a pair

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Placed an order on Finishline thru m y phone. Paid with paypal. Got email confirmation from both FNL and paypal.Now when I'm looking at my order status, there is nothing shown. Is this normal?
I did the same thing for 2 orders. Both order statuses still says processing.

Originally Posted by bruza

EASY pickup at the local FINL (Bellingham, WA).  Even went to crossfit first
laugh.gif

I had to settle for a 13 though (usually wear 14).  Seems like many releases have been running big lately though so we'll see.  Might need to make a trip down toward Seattle
nerd.gif
There is a FNL in Bellingham?
Do they get every release?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Everyone complaining about Eastbay needs to just drop then completely. I shopped with them for years, even ignoring my connects at the local spots. The discounts, no tax, cheap/free shipping were all too good to pass up.

Then they hopped in the greedy train with everyone else. Slowly started becoming douchey.

And they even want you to pay extra for "privelages"! I'm sorry, I don't pay extra for that crap. It's a privelage that I'm spending my money there.
But not anymore.

My local spot was more than happy to see me, and I feel better about giving them my cash then just another greedy corporation.
QFT

7 Min checkout online footaction and Took 40 min to checkout on eastbay. Nicest pair of 12's ever made, anyone who passed will regret!

I got to my mall at 715 for a 8 o clock opening. There were plenty of 11s and 12s but 8.5-10s seemed to be selling quickly...

while on line, entertainment included an almost fight between two hoodrats shouting out their neighborhoods lol smh

overall pretty easy purchase.

Got myself 2 pairs(Size 11), one from Finishline by lining up, and one from Eastbay online. The Eastbay order said it was processing for 2 hours, then eventually I got the shoes.

Whats cool was at Finishline, they got an extra 2 pairs of Military Blues in the Obsidian shipment, so I was able to pick up a Size 11 in that too

So in the end, I got 3 pairs of shoes today
pimp.gif

So I went to my local mall which opened at midnight, got there at 8 and was 10th in line, around 11 dude comes out stating they only had 38 pairs so I thought I would get mines but wrong, biggest sz.they had was 11 and they said they only got half the shipment, luckyly I got on the phone around 745 and was able to order them...

Originally Posted by oakcliff2345

So I went to my local mall which opened at midnight, got there at 8 and was 10th in line, around 11 dude comes out stating they only had 38 pairs. so the hype was there, I thought I would get mines but wrong, biggest sz.they had was 11 and they said they only got half the shipment, luckyly I got on the phone around 745 and was able to order them...

Luckily I have a good friend with an employee store hook up. Got mine without doing anything for 85$ (no tax in Oregon) but will throw 30$ or so for the hook up. So all in all 115$ for obsidain XII. Ill take it!

Btw its nice to see fellow NTers help out the community. Looks like a lot of success stories with this release. This is how it should always be

much smoother release then the playoffs. didnt score any playoffs until over a month after the release day. thought it would be a much tougher buy due to ndc not selling. This is a good sign for all of us, for now anyway

Just copped a pair from Saint Alfred in Chicago..surprised they still had my size..did a phone order..good dudes over there in the Chi

AND I copped a pair of OG obsidians this week
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom