AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Everyone complaining about Eastbay needs to just drop then completely. I shopped with them for years, even ignoring my connects at the local spots. The discounts, no tax, cheap/free shipping were all too good to pass up.

Then they hopped in the greedy train with everyone else. Slowly started becoming douchey.

And they even want you to pay extra for "privelages"! I'm sorry, I don't pay extra for that crap. It's a privelage that I'm spending my money there.
But not anymore.

My local spot was more than happy to see me, and I feel better about giving them my cash then just another greedy corporation.
QFT
The club memberships are great if you shop there a lot; you're paying for value added services, it's not like they're asking you for more money for something that should be standard.  It's like Amazon Prime and the free 2 day shipping.  The memberships easily pay for themselves over the course of a year. Not too sure what you're actually complaining about since you didn't really elaborate.  

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Just got back from NTLA and breakfast. They had a GRIP of pairs in the stockroom, so they announced at 8AM that wristband holders can get 2 pairs if they wanted to. There was probably 20 heads deep in the 1stCome1stServe line for the unclaimed pairs. Either JB is producing a lot more pairs or they're outsourcing the pairs that would've been on NDC. Either way, must be an easy cop for everyone else in the city.

Checked out my first pair and there were marks all over it.. some odd silver mark on it. Swapped for another one, but that one was messed up on the white leather at the toe. Finally, the third pair looked really clean. The employees were like "If you know anyone that wants a pair, then tell them to go here.. because as you can see.. we got A LOT of pairs."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Not only were these easy to get at HOH Lakewood, but I only ended up paying $122 for these after my 30% discount

Props to the SoCal NT'ers getting their pairs with ease 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

tam0dc.jpg
zlt2q1.jpg
2wrkojc.jpg

Picked these up earlier today and i honestly like them more than the playoffs..but both are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope on feet pics! Can't wait to see these in person especially after copping the Playoffs. Easy cop from FNL this morning,I hope they don't cancel my order.

Went to mall at 130 and picked up a size 9 and size 12. Wanted a size 9.5 , but had to settle for the 9. Also had 1 size 10 left. Other than that, sold out entirely

EastbayRep wrote:

Originally Posted by shazulu

No more free shipping on East Bay? It says not for new releases curious if I was the only one...tried like 3 different codes. Also I wasn't able to use PayPal.
alien.gif
There has been a recent change to our free shipping promotions.  They are no longer valid on new releases. 

EastbayRep - Ray

that was the only reason i copped kicks from you guys
thats one less website ill be checkin for
laugh.gif

was able to order mines online easy was suprised everybody waiting on the oly 6's i hope its this easy for those!

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

EastbayRep wrote:

Originally Posted by shazulu

No more free shipping on East Bay? It says not for new releases curious if I was the only one...tried like 3 different codes. Also I wasn't able to use PayPal.
alien.gif
There has been a recent change to our free shipping promotions.  They are no longer valid on new releases. 

EastbayRep - Ray
that was the only reason i copped kicks from you guys
thats one less website ill be checkin for
laugh.gif

the membership clubs are worth it for the free shipping.

i had to go a full size up since the manager of my footlocker is the same size as me and always takes it, nonetheless very impressed with these. Onto the olympics

Struck out on these real hard last night for a size 12 on JimmyJazz and just got out of work, called my mall... all gone.. pretty pissed off.. oh well, will make me appreciate my playoffs more I guess

Walked into one of my local spots 2 hours after opening; one of the dudes there went to the back before I could tell him I wasn't grabbing any Obsidians, and brought me some sz.12s, like he usually does. I explained to him that for once I wasn't there to pick up anything, just wanted to see how the store remodel was coming etc.
Long story short, we started talking about trades etc, and he wanted to buy a pair of DS Flint VIIs from me. After all that he started showing me the expected stock list on the computer, as well as an email from his district manager that said JB is planning on dropping the Columbias the same time as the Bred XI. I had been hearing that for awhile, but chalked it up as rumor, however it's getting more and more legs everyday. That email also said they will QS the Columbias, unless JB changes it up. Just thought I'd share that info with ya'll. Another thing I learned today that I wasn't sure of, is that FinishLine WILL be selling the Golden Moments pack... I'm splitting that pack with another dude (i get the VI)

For all the Seattle NT folks. . . took a trip to Bellevue Square around 1:00pm and grabbed a pair of size 11.5 from FL.  Were out of size 12 but they seem to be running slightly big.  Stopped over at CS and they had a size 11 in stock.

these actually sold pretty well in my area...all stores sold out in two malls I went to after lunch.

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Quick on-feet

Never seen anyone lace their shoes like that. Got me confused for a sec
Hash lacing shows off the TWO3 best. I forgot who posted it, but I learned that from the Playoffs thread

My local footaction had a line since before midnight.. But there is a Mister Sports in Parkchester that was charging 200 which had no line till about 6am. I had to work this morning, so my sis and her boyfriend got on line to cop and was 7 & 8 in line. Store opened and sizes 9-10.5 were basically sold out already. I had to get full size bigger (11) and I rarely pay over retail for my shoes. I'm baked right now. Might just have to sell to get money to buy my actual size, if I can't find a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom