AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get an email confirmation from FNL... Does that mean your good?

Been awhile since I got an order through FNL

Originally Posted by NC23

Use RMN15 y'all. I got $48 off my two pairs, so that's $24 per pair. Better than that other code. You're welcome
pimp.gif

wow thats a great deal thx

I wonder if FNL is going to honor the coupon since jordan retros are usually to be excluded from discount. I'd hate to get a cancelled order.

No luck on Eastbay, got to the countdown screen then they were sold out. Thanks for FNL link and coupon code.

i was like the many people who were unable to check out on fnl even tho the $20 code worked. something about my payment, apparently alot of people had the same issue as indicated on the twitter feed of fnl.
surprisingly i was able to get a 10.5 after 32 minute wait window for eastbay. so the 20% gifcard was perfectly used.

a very shame that people saying they got fnl working when fnl themselves indicated that their site isnt even up. liars ruining the fam here.

Already got 2 pairs ordered through finishline. One with $20 off and the other with $24 off. Anyone know if you can still return within 30 days at finishline? Still going to copp my pair at HOH since I have a wristband. Can never be too sure with online orders.

GONNA ROCK THESE TODAY!!! JUST ORDERED ANOTHER PAIR OFF FNL! THANKS FOR THE COUPON AGAIN NTERS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully no cancels or anything crazy 
Now i go off to work . 

Goodluck to all and Congrads to those who copped 

Once again don't sleep on thenbastore.com 

Follow their twitter , they should tweet it . 

Use RMN15 y'all. I got $48 off my two pairs, so that's $24 per pair. Better than that other code. You're welcome
pimp.gif

was comin in to post the same
why are people using that $20ff code when theres a 15% off code
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Philosophre

i was like the many people who were unable to check out on fnl even tho the $20 code worked. something about my payment, apparently alot of people had the same issue as indicated on the twitter feed of fnl.
surprisingly i was able to get a 10.5 after 32 minute wait window for eastbay. so the 20% gifcard was perfectly used.

a very shame that people saying they got fnl working when fnl themselves indicated that their site isnt even up. liars ruining the fam here.
I'm thinking most of these folks were on the mobile site.  I checked it out when I they were unavailable the whole time on the regular finishline website and there they were

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

pimp.gif
Ha! Could've saved an extra 4 bucks on my pair.
oh god damn there is a better coupon...I was set after eastbay order, but with coupons, why not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I wonder if FNL is going to honor the coupon since jordan retros are usually to be excluded from discount. I'd hate to get a cancelled order.

I hope so cause that would suck......

I ordered a pair of Cavs from FNL with $20 off and they honored it, so you should be good.

I guess I should read some posts more carefully since shipping in HI is like $25 and I could saved 20 shyte... Anyway good luck again plus looks like everyone is getting a pair so that is good.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Should've came to the West End.

What's out there? I stay in Gwinnett so Dekalb is a trip from me but it isn't too far.

Footaction, Footlocker, Jimmy Jazz, and Athelets Foot. I got to the mall at 6am, first in line, few cars in the lot. Athletes Foot had a line across the street. The line for the mall didn't get packed til around 7. Copped from Footaction.

A lot of people are scared to come to the West End because of the area. I was raised there and I know to be prepared for whatever. But the area hasn't been as bad since they tore down all the housing projects.

Oh ok. South Dekalb has all those stores too. I went to Footaction to cop for a fellow NTer since neither Foot Locker nor Footaction had my size. Jimmy Jazz won't have my size 14s either cause I asked them on Thursday, so I'm just waiting til 10 for Champs and DTLR to open.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I hope so cause that would suck......
but they should exclude it from their end like eastbay does. im sure they are technologically advanced enough to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom