Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I believe the foot stores are shady but right now a lot of stores not getting shipments cause of COVID or shipments getting delayed.....some stores are even getting partial shipments, this time All the employees not lying when they saying they not or haven’t got the shoes yet.

Randomly hopped on Champs and see random sizes. The twitter sites haven’t spammed the link yet tho. Can’t ATC tho so might just be BS

I believe the foot stores are shady but right now a lot of stores not getting shipments cause of COVID or shipments getting delayed.....some stores are even getting partial shipments, this time All the employees not lying when they saying they not or haven’t got the shoes yet.

Nike is also holding back inventory

Jordan Brand can drop all three!
8085126E-AC2F-45E8-A2E5-0280C63761AA.jpeg

Dope that the best 2 of the 3 are being released this year.

Stopped by on a tip from iwilwin iwilwin at a local FTL (much appreciated btw)....

Same story a few of us got...they got their stock but "corporate won't allow em to sell" (this was a store I picked in the app for reserves too). I didn't make a scene but I'll call again this week and see if the story changes

As a Footstore part timer...it’s true. Shipments are coming in but are being held until corporate says sell. Same happened with the flints and 14s. Please don’t be that customer that makes a scene in the store because when this is all over it’s gonna be a fcfs release that you need...and employees have long memories.....

As a Footstore part timer...it’s true. Shipments are coming in but are being held until corporate says sell. Same happened with the flints and 14s. Please don’t be that customer that makes a scene in the store because when this is all over it’s gonna be a fcfs release that you need...and employees have long memories.....
No wonder why I couldn’t get these or Flint’s. 🤦‍♂️

Hard to argue with this. Look at all the Ls many are catching after the FLX merge. I have not hit on a single local drop, and used to be able to snag on FTL quite consistently. These shoes have to be going somewhere...
And with the bad press StockX had with data breaches and forcing folks to work through Corona, that has provided additional benefits for Goat too.
Same here bros, I used to hit on almost FTL FTA and Champs apps on RDs.... now I don’t hit nada ever since this FLX BS!
I like hitting on them because not only to I secure a pair that day and bring them home, but they also honor mil disco, which online foot sites don’t! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Tried on SP earlier
After about 3-4 carts are busy I gave up
I usually wait till I get banned
But not giving SP the satisfaction lol
Screw you SP!

Man I wish I can go to my Air Force PX/BX! These dudes closed accessed to non essential personnel around April and haven’t opened it back up for us!

I'm not the type to start arguments like that. Just curious why corporate would even send down a mandate like that. There's no point in it to me.

are you sure ? they won't be released later at europe ?

happy that my friend helped me out getting these, since I thought from the get go that these would not release in the EU. Just need to wait a couple of weeks and then I can wear them!

If stores are getting their stock after release date, and stores are not publicizing a future “release date,” why don’t they allow stores to sell them once they get in? Would bring more foot traffic to stores and probably result in less angry customers. If they’re out, they’re out. The worst thing a sales associate can tell you is we have them, but we can’t sell them to you. Corporate setting employees up for problems.

I'm not the type to start arguments like that. Just curious why corporate would even send down a mandate like that. There's no point in it to me.
I’m not sure why myself. But I’m guessing they aren’t trying to have people lining up in a frenzy in the pandemic I guess. Another thing too.....any jordan release that is considered “High Energy” is going to be raffled even if it comes in full family sizing. Infants shoes are gonna be raffled now. What a time to be alive....

If stores are getting their stock after release date, and stores are not publicizing a future “release date,” why don’t they allow stores to sell them once they get in? Would bring more foot traffic to stores and probably result in less angry customers. If they’re out, they’re out. The worst thing a sales associate can tell you is we have them, but we can’t sell them to you. Corporate setting employees up for problems.
They probably don’t want to crowd the stores. They don’t care about the employees lol . The way they see it the shoes are gone

If you have a store, you want foot traffic. You want people coming in looking for one thing, then hopefully walking out with several more things they weren’t planning on buying that day. The goal isn’t to drive sales of any hot retro, the goal is to drive sales for all the other stuff they have in stock.

“Yes we have them, but we can’t sell them yet and I don’t know when we can sell them” also accomplishes that, but is much more likely to result in arguments, people storming off without buying anything, and people avoiding the store in the future.

I wouldn't buy anything extra even if I got the shoes. Less likely if you tell me you have them but I can't have them. Why spend here then?

It doesn't make a difference to me if it's delayed or not. Once you say you can sell, there's going to be a rush of people there regardless. Word of mouth spreads fast everywhere. Just a dumb mandate regardless that appears to have some ulterior motive behind it

Back
Top Bottom