Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

But when they decide to sell who’s gonna know?
Only friends and family of the store will know
Do they expect customers to come in and call everyday

I carted but I kept getting errors trying to checkout.
Right when I posted that, sizes started disappearing. Then I randomly got on FTA. Saw a FSR, no Twitter spams about it yet. Kept trying to ATC. Kept getting that “is something wrong” error. Refreshed the page and suddenly “we’re sorry we’ve sold out” smh

I can’t cart on the foot sites to save my life for a size 8. It all started on the toro 14s. I was able to get the DMP 6, fire red 5s and flints off hibbett And copped my friend the 5s off Champs but starting with those 14s I can’t even get Hibbett to load on release nor cart a pair on foot sites

How much over retail y'all willing to pay for these?
Retail + tax would probably be around $208 for me. Some sites charge shipping now so if I factor that in then I’d be looking at between $215-220 so me personally, if I copped resell, I’d be looking around $250ish which also sucks cuz now stockx has extra hidden fees. I refuse to help resellers make a significant profit when they’re part of the reason as to why I can’t cop just 1 pair for retail. I’m not even a “double up” type guy. I just want 1 pair

Just got these today after, managed to snag someone’s reserve pair after the two day allotted hold time. Not bad in person but I didn’t have time to really look at them. Excited for the colorway but I’ve heard mixed reviews on the leather.

I'm surprised at the prices of these so far. Of coruse they will drop once pairs arrive in hand.

Glad I could get them from DTLR. Will stop by the mall to see on a second pair.

DFW folks who ate at hulen mall fta it was fcfs today, one cat there had his mom or grandma looping the line which one of you guys was it??

As a Footstore part timer...it’s true. Shipments are coming in but are being held until corporate says sell. Same happened with the flints and 14s. Please don’t be that customer that makes a scene in the store because when this is all over it’s gonna be a fcfs release that you need...and employees have long memories.....
OK can you explain to me how the fck to win on flx
I've had over 200k point and never win. I buy mostly online is that a reason do I need my app scanned in store or whats the deal. Help please

That was me; and it wasn’t my mom, it was my cougar girlfriend.
1595810945972.gif

Shouts to whoever posted the pic with the oil. I don’t have these yet but that’s Def gonna be what I do when I eventually have these plus future 12s that turn out this way

Both SNKRS orders for my bro and I shipped.

Now if I could actually buy something from the Footsite family for the points 🙄

OK can you explain to me how the fck to win on flx
I've had over 200k point and never win. I buy mostly online is that a reason do I need my app scanned in store or whats the deal. Help please
Glad you said that bro.
As I was picking up a pair at a smaller store that's not so popular and rarely gets anything, the new manager wouldn't let me leave until she scanned the QR code in my app. I showed them flx card (old VIP) like usual. She said when we scan the QR in the app it gives you a headstart on the raffle when they start picking winners. I thought she was referring to the old system so I asked for clarification and sure enough she said what I thought she said. I purchase both online and in store, probably more in store since COVID19 (LAND OF THE BOTS) and I've done ok lately I cant lie. This release between the wife and I think we both hit on 3 pairs and 1 of our stores didnt have their shipment yet. My luck next release I get nothing.

Despite never winning one, there is no QR code in the app most of the time. I assume it populates one when you actually win it; it's essentially confirming your pickup. If that's the case, you couldn't use it for a headstart cause it isn't available before the raffle 😂

Managers out giving bad info too lol

7BC41F3A-C93E-4381-AA52-A671743EF594.jpeg

any DFW folks been to this ghetto *** shop lol $325 FCFS LOL i walked in and walked right back out, if yall decide to go take a knife or some type of weapon just in case

the manager at red bird is married to this dude or some how connected to him

7BC41F3A-C93E-4381-AA52-A671743EF594.jpeg

any DFW folks been to this ghetto *** shop lol $325 FCFS LOL i walked in and walked right back out, if yall decide to go take a knife or some type of weapon just in case

the manager at red bird is married to this dude or some how connected to him

Who in their right mind dropping $325 when you can cop off eBay or a resale app for like $260 with all fees and shipping included 😂

Back
Top Bottom